Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
In the interest of full disclosure, I have learned recently this guy is a very distant cousin (I liked his music before this came to light). Now you know...I'm an old school country rocker at my core. :xf.smile:

•••
This one is only a few weeks old...this will start a new synth wave 80's trend for a while...I like it.

•••
•••
•••
The MOST fun you will ever have at a concert/club if you have a chance to catch this band.

•••
Okay...I think I've posted this before...others have I'm sure. But thinking of my brother brought this to mind...it was one of his favorite bands.

•••
•••
79989820_1680220592114332_6235977181588094976_n.jpg

•••
J.A & Katomo - Take Me Down

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This is the Gunther remix, from the Restrepo documentary, of Samantha Fox's Touch Me

Last edited:
•••

RIP Randy Rhoades, You bad mother fuck

•••
•••
So this song is pushing 15 years...wow...seems like yesterday

•••
So much talent in so few hands...

•••
I have to admit that I am afraid the USA - Iran conflict could continue to escalate.

Thus I recalled the good ol´ days when there was global fear of a worldwide nuclear war between two equal counterparts, NATO and Warsaw Pact. They called it the balance of powers, 35 years ago.

Revisit history with the following video.

Last edited:
•••
Do you like Electro music?
I couldn´t listen to it the whole day long but sometimes this dadaistic dance music gives some relaxation.
There is a big DJ and Club scene in Germany. A leading producer runs his own video channel on YouTube, Affenkäfig.tv

Last edited:
•••
•••
My 10-year old introduced me to this song, she's like "I didn't think you'd like this, dad". She was wrong. For once.

Enjoy :) The man kills it. Akuma by Denzel.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back