Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Boston,,,,,River Charles,,,,MIT.....and more....the old days.

•••
•••
This song was one of the presents I asked for one Christmas when I was still wet behind the ears (it was still on 45) because I liked the music...had no clue what the lyrics meant. So, music peeps, does anyone recognize the guitarist and what band he later joined and helped make one of the best ever? Hint: Three Guitar Army

•••
Nash Ramblers should make a damn comeback today.
I remember there was a parody of this tune.
I thought it was a bit by Allan Sherman but I cant find it.

It started
"My girl and I were doing fine, I thought I'd made it big, when a little nash rambler caught her eye and she said Johnny, dig.
The guy in that new rambler, to my gal made a play, so she got out to go with him and I could hear her say...
beep, beep... beep beep, get a rambler now you creep."

Something like that. Anyways, 100NP$ to whomever finds that tune on YT.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Something like that. Anyways, 100NP$ to whomever finds that tune on YT.

Wow...I gave it a try but couldn't find it...lots of other parodies though.

This song takes me back to a girl I once knew that left too soon. I can still hear the waves in the background as we listened to this on the beach.

•••
•••
•••
Since we are at Oct 31, thought some spooky music might be in order...

•••
Saw this duo about a decade ago and will catch them in December...it will be interesting to see if/how things have changed.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice chill tune...if you are nostalgic for the late 60's or early 70's the video is memory triggering.

•••
"Little Drummer Boy" (Official Music Video) | GENTRI

•••
•••

Set list:
1:12 Oblivion (Astor Piazzolla cover) 5:25 Gabriel's Oboe (Ennio Morricone cover) 8:25 Where the Streets Have No Name (U2 cover) 12:17 Viva la Vida (Coldplay cover) 15:40 Shape of My Heart (Sting cover) 19:55 Resistance (Muse cover) 24:29 With or Without You (U2 cover) 32:55 Human Nature / Smooth Criminal (Michael Jackson cover) 39:55 Welcome to the Jungle (Guns N’ Roses cover) 42:12 Thunderstruck (AC/DC cover) 46:10 Voodoo People (The Prodigy cover) 50:30 Mombasa (Hans Zimmer cover) 54:01 They Don't Care About Us (Michael Jackson cover) 57:05 Smells Like Teen Spirit (Nirvana cover) 1:00:01 You Shook Me All Night Long (AC/DC cover) 1:03:38 Highway to Hell (AC/DC cover) 1:06:57 (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (The Rolling Stones cover)Encore: 1:10:40 The Trooper (Iron Maiden cover) 1:14:13 Whole Lotta Love (Led Zeppelin cover) 1:18:00 Back in Black (AC/DC cover) 1:22:20 Wake Me Up (Avicii cover) 1:25:05 We Found Love (Rihanna cover) 1:27:45 Fields of Gold (Sting cover) 1:32:10 Air on the G String (Johann Sebastian Bach cover)

•••
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus - 500 Hungarian musicians - Cityrocks Hungary - Kecskemét 2019

•••
•••
•••
Superior song by superior performers...hope to see them live one day.

•••
One more chill tune before the day gets hectic...

•••
This is so well crafted, it will enhance your mood...whichever side of the spectrum it is currently resting.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back