Dynadot

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Tom Morello: So Brad, you think you can hold your own with us Rockers?
Brad Paisley: Hold my Cowboy Hat.

:xf.cool:

•••
26 Years ago today Spoonman was released.

•••
Just in the mood for...well, this.

•••
The mood is evolving...poetry, music and voice converge perfectly on this one....thank you for the aural journeys Greg.

•••
Interesting, the Deep Purple tune reminds me of Neil Young "Like A Hurricane" or maybe "Cortez the Killer".

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
If you don't have your comp sound run through some top grade speakers with a sub and you have not heard this tune before, do yourself a favor and cast it to your receiver and crank it up.

•••
•••

Tommy Aldridge goes into a heavy bass kickin drum solo, nice

Last edited:
•••
One of my all time favorite STP songs, I really miss the 90s and the 80s and 70s

•••
A little Jan Hammer's Crockett's theme

•••
Creating a classic from a Legend,

•••
Creating a classic from a Legend,

Frank mostly a single octave singer, capable of double octave “G”. He was one the greatest entertainers of all time.

Awesome video. Thanks @lennco

•••
Frank mostly a single octave singer, capable of double octave “G”. He was one the greatest entertainers of all time.

Awesome video. Thanks @lennco
100% agree.
My music mood can go from listening to Guns and Roses and then change to, I have to hear me some Sinatra. That's the beauty of music. (y)

Last edited:
•••
Alice N' Chains live - 1986 the glam days
(and yes that is Layne Stanley under all that hair)

Alice In Chains - Rooster MTV Unplugged 1996
(Remember, Friends Don't Let Friends Get Friends Haircuts)

•••
•••

Never let Ozzy out of his cage, add Metallica and you have trouble.

•••
I am secure enough to admit it...I had more than one album from these guys (that is until an ex made Frisbees off the 12th floor with them...no telling how many people below on Miami beach were injured).

•••
Great...now I am down the rabbit hole...might as well just crank up the volume and chill...

Last edited:
•••

That is one of my all time favs. I have always said it is one of the best longs to make love to.
Its all in the Rhythm of the song. Don't knock it until you tried it :xf.wink:

•••
ORIGINAL house - one of the best house tunes EVER

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back