Domain Empire

What are you listening to at the moment?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
this topic should be asked in any forum. :)

What are you listening to at the moment?

Right now I'm listening to

T.I. ft. Rihanna - Live your life

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
This is for the benefit of @RobM and possibly @briguy or elsewise just to celebrate the 100th page of this great thread!

Precaution: You might want to turn down the volume, it starts off kinda loud! :xf.laugh:

•••
Okay...for some strange reason, this song been running through my head all day...

And if it runs through your head...Welcome LOL

•••
Yea, I know... he's an azzclown.
But man, he was funny. This is one of my favorite bits by him.
I saw B. Cosby perform in a county college gymnasium in NJ in the mid-late '70s, if memory serves. He certainly was hilarious. He's a great storyteller.

I saw Jay Leno doing his set on a makeshift stage in a restaurant in La Jolla, CA. When he was raw in his goofy, good-natured kind of way.

Was about 3 ft from Sam Kinison in the lobby of the Comedy Store before his show. I was probably afraid to get much closer.

Most of all I feel really fortunate to have seen Robin Williams at Universal Amphitheater, and sadly both are gone now.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Classic album...just one of my favs....

•••
Albert King and SRV

Peace,
Kenny

•••
At the moment I am listening to the sound of a woodpecker:
https://www.soundsnap.com/wooodpecker_bearded_wav

Woodpecker:

upload_2018-6-1_13-21-28.png < click click click

This bird's "toktoktok… ...tok" sounds "untokkable" in some wayyy

Last edited:
•••
At the moment I am listening to the sound of a woodpecker:
https://www.soundsnap.com/wooodpecker_bearded_wav

Woodpecker:

Show attachment 89556 < click click click

This bird's "toktoktok…" sounds "untokkable" in some wayyy
A few years back...seen a real young one...pecking on a "aluminum" electrical pole..wish I had a cell phone to video tape it...lol

He kinda of a freak (no ..not talking about you @DOMAIN ILLUMINATI lol)
BUT love this upbeat song of his..

•••
•••
•••
Probably one of the oldest song that I listen too...really like the "spoken version"..

•••
Love the beat....make sure to crank it up and shake the cobwebs out of your neighbours/neighbors windows..
Bonus eye candy...

•••
Everybody put on your cutoff tee and associated '80s workout gear and move... your... body

(Option #2: Spread out on your couch with a can of BBQ Pringles and at least think about it just before you pick up the remote.)

•••
Love the beat....make sure to crank it up and shake the cobwebs out of your neighbours/neighbors windows
How did I never know the title of that song till now? The opening guitar riff is so great, that's such a rockin' good tune!

Did I catch Jennifer Lopez toward the end of the vid? If so, that's a bit unfortunate. I have nothing against her except that she's wildly overrated. Though I'm a big fan of the movie "Anaconda" because it's so bad it's absolutely fantastic!

Last edited:
•••
Did I catch Jennifer Lopez toward the end of the vid?
Double..okay tripled checked lol....can pass but (my opinion) eyes are different and so is booty'..

This video has some memorable scenes from movies...

•••
•••
•••
I had just started playing with a steel guitar player.
This album absolutely changed my perception about Country music when I was a kid.
Try to listed without tapping your foot.

CC and the LPA.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vocals emulated on guitar on some cover tunes.
rack list: 1. Working For The Weekend 0:00 2. Back In The Saddle 3:44 3. I Got The Feelin' 8:26 4. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road 10:35 5. Why Don't We Do It In The Road 15:30 6. Shock Absorber 17:15 7. Purple Without All The Red 22:27 8. Murder By Numbers 24:29 9. My Girl 29:05 10. Wash Me Clean 33:43 11. Stone Pushing Uphill Man 37:04
When you posted that in the other thread and before I listed it all...
I thought it was a "talk box" like this classic

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back