IT.COM

discuss What are we called?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What would you think our demonym group should be called? (being from NamePros)

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Nameprosers (Namepros'ers)

votes
    24.0%
  • Nampers

votes
    14.0%
  • Nameproeans

votes
    6.0%
  • Something else i will mention in the thread. ty.

votes
    56.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
Ive been thinking, we are a demonym group and should be called something. Are we nameproeans, npers, nameprosers, etc? Please feel free to contribute and maybe we will vote on what we should be called as a people group. whoohoo! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
DEMONym?

Key Name: Demon?
Some times i associate Democracy with Demonic Creature, who knows maybe they just removed a couple of letters to not bring suspicion how demonic it is this Democracy.
P.s. no offence to anyone if they consider themselves democrats this is only my own opinion of how i decode hidden meanings.

•••
Some times i associate Democracy with Demonic Creature, who knows maybe they just removed a couple of letters to not bring suspicion how demonic it is this Democracy.
P.s. no offence to anyone if they consider themselves democrats this is only my own opinion of how i decode hidden meanings.
If we decode further Demo is also short of Demonstration word, see again it has Demon in it.

•••
Happy Valentines Namepros, btw. :)

•••
•••
I've been labeled "oh you're one of those domain thingy people". :)

•••
•••
•••
NamePros (Name Professionals)

Usually I observed/noticed we use 'domain' more than name. In that case I was thinking Namepros should have been domainpros..

Since, we called ourselves as domain investors or domainers. So, here is mine

DIN

Domain investors of Namepros.

•••
•••
NamePros - the community
Name pros - the community members

•••
Name Bros
It seems that you are one of those *** from spying CIA group that connects to my browser remotely.
He stole my non published words!
Maybe tell them what i hand reg?!

•••
NamePros nancies ?
It seems that you are one of those *** from spying CIA group that connects to my browser remotely.
He stole my non published words!
Maybe tell them what i hand reg?!
Ha! I snuck that in there while you were away. :-D

•••
My opinion aligns with what Bob and others said in the thread:

Namepro for individuals, Namepros for the members of the community.

Nameprosers sounds redundant. Just think for a moment the difference between saying "I'm a namepro" or "I'm a nameproser". The domain has already the name of the members, no need to complicate in my opinion.

Namepros forever!

•••
Nameprosians, from Nameprosia.

•••
Ha! I snuck that in there while you were away. :-D
Dear namepros presenting to you something that i detected long time ago, i suspect this person is from the same group that spy on my through browser.
I don't think this is coincidence! This new user registered only to post my non published words Name Bros which i erased and published about Democracy replies.
Here is link to my personal website on what related i detected, i feel they can connect remotely to any browser like some kind of Teamviewer app.
If i m wrong then explain how you posted my non published reply and it was the first one after you joined this great forum.
You stole my credits and i will not tolerate that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
i like NPers.

This is the name we have been calling name pros member for many years & I thinks it's the community favourite

•••
Ive been thinking, we are a demonym group and should be called something. Are we nameproeans, npers, nameprosers, etc? Please feel free to contribute and maybe we will vote on what we should be called as a people group. whoohoo! :)

PRONAMERS

•••
-or-
NamePimps

because Domains be our hoes :sneaky:

•••
I think we are more the registrar's hoes..

•••
I am a NamePro, hanging out occasionally with the NamePros, period.

•••
I prefer "Nameprosers"... :xf.smile:
It contains 'Namepros', catchy name and easy to remember...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back