IT.COM

discuss What are the new niches / Keywords / Domain Patterns / TLDs that will work in the 3 next years?

NameSilo
Watch

NewDayBrand

Today is a Brand New DayEstablished Member
Impact
Hello dear pros.

I have been a member of Namepros since March 2020 and I find more and more pleasure to be among you.
At the start, I wanted to try domaining just to try it, but now I find a lot of fun in the journey and it allows me to take my mind off my main job to come back to it stronger, and make some money in the process.

Now, I decided to change my strategy and target more end users.

I read some articles here and there in Namepros about Nfts, Metaverse, Quantum, that look promising for the near future. Some members have also been kind enough to write articles to express for example that 4L.org has a promising future in the coming years according to their research on Namebio.

I would like to ask you a question and I hope that you will share your vision with us on the forum.

What are in your opinion the new niches / Keywords / Domain Patterns / TLDs that will be increasingly sold by 2023?

Thank you very much.

I wish us all success.

Aniss.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nobody has a crystal ball. That being said, speculation on future tech niches are almost always shared here. By the time it hits here, the word has been picked over most of the time because we are after all competitors.

If you want to know what may be coming keep up to the second on tech news, financial, crypto other areas of interest, etc. reading multiple sources every day. Others won’t do the research for you. They will snag what they can before its made into a thread here.

•••
I have had offers on my Dapp, Defi, Shroom and NFT domains (also sold a couple of NFT ones for a quick flip).......all the good domains are long gone though, so you need to either go and make some offers, scour the aftermarket or find the "next big thing".........

•••
X.R.P. seems to be all the rage here in the U.K. I dont see much discussion about it, although I started a thread about it yesterday. I suggest Google Trends as a good starring source for trends. Then have a look at keyword volume to see what the upward percentage trends mean in real terms.

•••
More thoughts. @karmaco nailed it about being in the know. I get email alerts from topics I develop sites about which come from various sources when they post news on their websites and publish podcasts. You can also subscribe to the You Tube channels and get alerts. Finally its worth checking patent applications for keywords and companies who create products and services you are interested in. There is so much information that its probably best to narrow your search to just one or two topics. Ideally those with high historic sales you can find in Namebio. Tracking less well known topics which are being invested in by governments is also worthwhile.

Last edited:
•••
with the virus and fears of change of powers, tech startups are your best bet, not based on physical settings. imo. ty :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back