IT.COM

What are the meanings of the 4 promo levels in Sedo listings?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
@Sedo I could not find this information on NP and Google search.

For example, I have two very similar domains, same BIN price, SedoMLS. I set them to NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM and NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM. After verification, I changed them both back to my own landing page.

But one indicates 100% (4 bars) but the other one only 3

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the only way for a 100% would be for NS to point to sedo.

So, in your case, the only logical assumption is that one domain is seen by the system that still has the NS while the other that it hasn't.
Maybe a cache or a propagation issue?

•••
Maybe a cache or a propagation issue?
I agree this may be the issue, because I have checked that both domains point to my own landing page. Specifically, what are the levels?

1 bar: ??
2 bars: basic listing
3 bars: SedoMLS
4 bars: Sedo parking

What do you think?

•••
I agree this may be the issue, because I have checked that both domains point to my own landing page. Specifically, what are the levels?

1 bar: ??
2 bars: basic listing

What do you think?

I just follow the following guide (SedoMLS promotion view -> Optimize):
upload_2019-6-23_10-50-44.png

One bar is basically when you just add a domain on SEDO without any of the above options enabled

•••
Great! So, here are their meanings. Thanks.

1 bar: Listed
2 bars: BIN

•••
how I tell GoDaddy to add sedo.com to partner & permission give to sell my domain on Sedo . my domain four-level not complete. please help how I compete for SedoMLS premium service.

•••
The Promo Levels are visualized by Sedo to show how Sedo itself is promoting your domain name based on the specific factors like Traffic, Keyword, Type of PRICE OPTION chosen by seller(You) Etc.

Generally it goes upto 3 Green Blocks for domain names with very good level of promotion that is considered by Sedo.

It doesn't have anythingg to do with MLS

•••
And regarding thee NS upudation, once the domain is verified, you can change to your hosting provider's NS. That's not an issue.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back