IT.COM

advice What am I to do

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

luvlydevin

Established Member
Impact
I have a domain name that i wanted to sell to a potential enduser since they use the typo of my domain name for example flickr.com and flicker.com, i have told them that the domain is for sale and they should respond within a week if they really want to buy the domain name, now here is the thing I used email tracker to track my message and according to streak my mail have been read about 15 times from 3 countries but they are yet to send me any message now am wondering what am i to do next should i just send them another mail or just watch my cool please i need your urgent response

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you given them a price?

When did you send them the mail and when is the 1 week cut off date?

I wouldn't send them another mail if I were you....they could be "researching" the domain name and seeing what price it might be listed for on other marketplaces or even what price similar domains are listed for or even seeing what similar domains are available to register before they come back to you with an offer...

Sending them a follow mail will show them that you are desperate and that it's likely there are not many other offers on the table. This puts them at an advantage from a negotiation perspective...

•••
I should add that opened from 3 different countries could indicate that they have forwarded the mail to different people within the organisation which could indicate a "discussion" taking place.

•••
Yeah I kinda agree with you my message was read from 3 different cities in us, and Europe both on iphone, mobile and computer, the one week ended about 3 days ago, and i didn't quote a price on my mail, i would pm you the domain name

•••
Cool bro.....I think it was a discussion that prob took place on if they need the domain or not. Surprised that they didn't get back to you at all.... they could be trying to fish you out as well...to see if you contact them. Then they will know that they have you by the short and curlies because you have no other offers.... best to wait it out I'd say. I hope it's not a trademarked name or the exact name of the business?

•••
No its not a trademark name it's just a typo and correct spelt name

•••
I would wait it out if I was you.

•••
Look these things they time but also u should keep following up. You should wait for their response but should keep following up also. Also try to find other potential buyers too.

•••
you did your job. they know its for sale.
just wait until they contact you.

•••
Hi

patience is a virtue, so try to get some.

spamming is one thing, but being a frantic spammer, is just being obnoxious

imo....

•••
Wait for them to respond. If this has been read multiple times in multiple countries, They are thinking over it and would tell you their offer for the same soon enough. patience is virtue as someone said earlier.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back