Dynadot

question What about .tech ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dotplus

Established Member
Impact
what about .tech ?
I think .tech is very nice, is suitable for technology companies,easy to remember than .technolgoy, so i have registered the following domain name.
pear.tech
push.tech
tiger.tech
lemon.tech
yun.tech (云科技)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
you got all those domains for free???

•••
you got all those domains for free???
YES

checkdomains.de had a promotion

last year i got 20 .net for free
this year i got 20 .tech ( i got 2 accounts )

check it out

•••
•••
•••
•••
I will let you know when they have a promotion

•••
found my local area exact match one word .tech grabbed it for 0.88 at namecheap. looks like ill develop this one :) also got vreality.tech

•••
For the fellas that missed the boat with .tech domain name registrations. I just renewed 250 .tech domains. I still have many great LLL.tech and one word .tech domains that I might consider selling. PM me.

•••
For the fellas that missed the boat with .tech domain name registrations. I just renewed 250 .tech domains. I still have many great LLL.tech and one word .tech domains that I might consider selling. PM me.

I've got a couple hundred .tech's, the renewal is going to be a killer though. Where do you keep yours?

•••
I've got a couple hundred .tech's, the renewal is going to be a killer though. Where do you keep yours?

Its really not too bad if you have them at the right registrar. .co renewal rates were the same when they first became available and they are selling for big dollars now. Uniregistry is the cheapest atm.

•••
•••
Is there any possibility Radix will reduce the renewal fee in coming months? How much are the renewals in China? I have MANY to renew.

•••
I am very excited. Here is the update. .tech domains have being getting a lot of attention as of late.

The .tech gtld is now the 19th most popular gtld from all 500 and one of the most recent gtlds that was released. Quite a feat if you ask me. I think only .vip beat it out.

The Consumer Electronics Show www.CES.tech which everyone knows as the biggest tech conference, is leading the way in promoting .tech as an appealing option. Overall, I couldn't think of any better way of having my .tech domain names being promoted.

Last week alone, I sold two .tech domains (Submitting proof to Ron as we are speaking)
Cul.tech $1688
Dma.tech $1688

In addition to that, it was announced that Radix itself sold one of the registry reserved domain names Bam.tech for $15,000, reported by The Domains
(Buyer Details)

I just hope that you all jumped on the bandwagon soon enough or are able to still find some gems out there.

Cheers for the believers.

Last edited:
•••
odd bam.tech sells for $15,000 and you sell 3l.tech for $1688 and nobody says good thing about this sales…
i think all 3l.tech have some value as off now

how you get the sales ...
Last week alone, I sold two .tech domains (Submitting proof to Ron as we are speaking)
Cul.tech $1688
Dma.tech $1688

well done nice one .Tech

Last edited:
•••
I have until February to decide what to do with my LLL.tech (~1000)
I wouldn't mind renewing a few but it will be tough to pick out of a thousand O_o

•••
•••
Oh, and these are my .tech domains:

ahi.tech
cag.tech
eob.tech
hof.tech
hoi.tech
pof.tech
wea.tech
xio.tech
dbo.tech
efg.tech
fbo.tech
hha.tech
ifg.tech
mlo.tech
mre.tech
pha.tech
ppo.tech
rma.tech
tgi.tech
tna.tech
reo.tech
hoc.tech
ibe.tech
oka.tech
omo.tech
rmi.tech
hgi.tech
ova.tech
bmo.tech
gto.tech
iei.tech
rri.tech

•••
I have until February to decide what to do with my LLL.tech (~1000)
I wouldn't mind renewing a few but it will be tough to pick out of a thousand O_o

Thats alot of LLL.tech's. Wow. My guess you bought them on the cheap.

•••
•••
•••
my friend got VRG.tech and was asking me the value only last week..what you guys think
i think he has good one vrg.tech…virtual reality games

•••
my friend got VRG.tech and was asking me the value only last week..what you guys think
i think he has good one vrg.tech…virtual reality games
Nice name. VRG could also stand for Virtual Reality Group / Vector Research Global etc

•••
Namebio is finally showing .tech sales. Thanks headsupp for reporting it in.

•••
Namebio is finally showing .tech sales. Thanks headsupp for reporting it in.

Look for many more sales to show up before the 2017 CES show in January

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back