Domain Empire

question What about .tech ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dotplus

Established Member
Impact
what about .tech ?
I think .tech is very nice, is suitable for technology companies,easy to remember than .technolgoy, so i have registered the following domain name.
pear.tech
push.tech
tiger.tech
lemon.tech
yun.tech (云科技)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got Technicians.Tech if anyone's interested
name Cheap Free Push

•••
I got Technicians.Tech if anyone's interested
name Cheap Free Push

Registered something similar a few months back. Certified.tech

•••
I figured people would be Jumping All over Technicians.tech but i havnt gotten any offers at all ? Plus it deosnt really go with my portfolio im looking to gain gemstone related domains as thats the area i have extensive knowledge in

•••
I figured people would be Jumping All over Technicians.tech but i havnt gotten any offers at all ? Plus it deosnt really go with my portfolio im looking to gain gemstone related domains as thats the area i have extensive knowledge in

I see your logic behind your domain name, however you have to consider
1. Is Technicianstech.com registered ?
2. Is this a term used in the field ?
3. Is that niche up to date on new trends and do they even care !

Last edited:
•••
•••
Anyone interested in selling their .tech domains at reseller prices?

•••
and what prices would that be? :)

•••
im looking for $45 Technicians.tech

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
It seems like Godaddy is running $4.99 Black Friday promotions for .tech regs. I am buying a few more for that price.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah def. me too, great deals.

•••
There are still some great domains out the for .tech

Just reg'd these

telco
vibra
grupo = group
prep
visco
mce
hho

$36

•••
I do see good opportunities in .tech domain, and my concern is that renewal is quite expensive, so i only have 2 reg'd:

greencar
visions

•••
Grabbed programmers dot tech

•••
Had CloudComputing.tech and grace deleted it. Now it is listed as premium with 12,999$ / year renewal...

•••
Had CloudComputing.tech and grace deleted it. Now it is listed as premium with 12,999$ / year renewal...

Wow that sucks

•••

Why would you grace delete? Well lesson learned atleast?

•••

had that happen to me recently with a domain. I think ICANN needs rules to forbid that kind of practice from new registries.

•••
had that happen to me recently with a domain. I think ICANN needs rules to forbid that kind of practice from new registries.
.club registry makes the same things

•••
.club registry makes the same things

mine happened with a .link. I had in my cart on several occasions. Not sure why I waited so long. But one day, I came back to purchase it.. and noticed that the registry had suddenly made it an ultra premium expensive name. Stupid they can do that.

•••
whats your Opinion On the Word Cloudiest
i reg Cloudiest.xyz c

•••
Was going to get a few but decided against it .here are some i found at normal regfee if anyone cares,most of the singular/other versions of these are premium pricing.

voicecontrol.tech
militarygrade.tech
mobilevr.tech
voiced.tech
operational.tech
parental.tech
visuals.tech
ussr.tech
quadcopters.tech
corps.tech

•••
•••
Yes, and why are you posting about .xyz in a .tech thread? :-$

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back