Dynadot

West.xyz - no order receipts!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm new to west.xyz and have just transferred a few domains there. The transfers quickly completed, but I never received any order receipts via email, which I thought odd.

I contacted support, and here's what they had to say:

Sorry to say that currently when you top up the balance, we will not send the email receipts.

While you can see the detail from the "Financial Details" page in your account

I am very sorry and currently we do not have such email services for each transaction now. And I have forwarded your needs to my team. We may improve in future.

I don't think I've ever used a registrar that can't provide order receipts via email. Til now I thought that was standard.

So I can't help but wonder...... how would I have any recourse if anything were to "happen" to my domains? I have no record of them ever being transferred to my account.

Very alarming if you ask me, especially when coupled with how low their prices are...

I can't be the only one who sees a problem here....? :wideyed:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I'm new to west.xyz and have just transferred a few domains there. The transfers quickly completed, but I never received any order receipts via email, which I thought odd.

I contacted support, and here's what they had to say:

I don't think I've ever used a registrar that can't provide order receipts via email. Til now I thought that was standard.

So I can't help but wonder...... how would I have any recourse if anything were to "happen" to my domains? I have no record of them ever being transferred to my account.

Very alarming if you ask me, especially when coupled with how low their prices are...

I can't be the only one who sees a problem here....? :wideyed:

welcome to china.

maybe the more proper question is.. have you, or any of us, ever dealt with chinese registrar before

make printscreen your best friend. and thus I moved on.

•••
west.xyz is on the begin,I think they will improve their service.

•••
West.xyz and West.cn is a good Team they will Change the Issues Quickly.

•••
Dear All,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you
We have forwarded your needs to our team. We may add this service in future.

Hope you all have a nice day!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back