Dynadot

Has anyone used West.xyz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

branded

Established Member
Impact
..Are there any registered users on west.xyz
I had a problem which is briefly :they asked me for my ID according to (Real-name Authentication)
when I gave them the ID ,it was rejected..And they said that the ID should be Chinese or they will stop the domains !!!
Please note that the site offers domain reservation service for non-Chinese customers !!!
Now I can not transfer domains to another site and I have to provide them with Chinese ID
Is this legal action permitted by the company responsible for the regulations and laws of icann domains ?
note that the extension of the domains is vip
Please Help ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nobody registered on west.xyz ???

•••
Sorry for the trouble caused to you!
Could you please submit a ticket at west.xyz, our colleague will help you to handle this issue step by step.

•••
I had a problem which is briefly :they asked me for my ID according to (Real-name Authentication)
when I gave them the ID ,it was rejected..And they said that the ID should be Chinese or they will stop the domains !!!
Please note that the site offers domain reservation service for non-Chinese customers !!!
Now I can not transfer domains to another site and I have to provide them with Chinese ID
Is this legal action permitted by the company responsible for the regulations and laws of icann domains ?
Please Help ?
About Real name Authentication, it is not permitted by west.xyz, or any other registrar in China, but by the Chinese government.
as for the Chinese ID, please submit a ticket for help.

•••
Please Help ?
About Real name Authentication, it is not permitted by west.xyz, or any other registrar in China, but by the Chinese government.
as for the Chinese ID, please submit a ticket for help.

•••
Weird indeed. I was trying to visit the site, their ssl certificate doesn't work for me.

•••
We are trying to solve SSL certificate right now

•••
The Chinese government has the right to identify the real owner of the domains ,therefore I have to present my identity as an evidence
This is exactly what i did through the technical support on your site, as I gave them my identity but it wasn't accepted.

•••
The Chinese government has the right to identify the real owner of the domains ,therefore I have to present my identity as an evidence
This is exactly what i did through the technical support on your site, as I gave them my identity but it wasn't accepted.
hi, your identity is not permitted, only Chinese information can be available. So we use our staff's information to help you to handle the Real-name Authentication. We will give you a temporary template, and then you can write your own email address.

•••
•••
I'm trying to place an order for 3 incoming transfer IN domains on your 'western' website west.xyz. First off, it talks Mandarin to me also - such as 余额不足,需要59元

WHY is that?

2nd, it appears I have to pre-fund the account first? Then I get the following message:

Paypal requires 5% handling fee and west.xyz will convert the actual payment into RMB at the rate of 1:6.4
Please note the minimum recharge amount is $25.

Whaaaat? So, if I want to transfer 3 domains in and the total is Total:$ 27.65

What do you expect me to do? Add extra 5% plus some money for your exchange rate even though you quoted the price to me in USD?

I don't understand this.

Please explain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back