IT.COM

status-duplicate Welcome to NamePros.com (powered by Epik)....

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ja Kai

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Please introduce yourself and post anything relevant to the domain industry - and, Rob Monster will soon answer your question and advise how Epik can solve your problem. If you wanted an independent/non-promotional forum to talk about domains, please check out our competitors.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please introduce yourself and post anything relevant to the domain industry - and, Rob Monster will soon answer your question and advise how Epik can solve your problem. If you wanted an independent/non-promotional forum to talk about domains, please check out our competitors.
Coming from me who rarely logs in and lurks alot. I’m sure Rob knows who I am. Anyway I wanted to say its actually interesting to read topics that are unique. Promotional or not doesn’t bother me. Why let it get to you?

•••
If you truly believe that nobody is forcing you to stay here.

•••
All votes matter

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Coming from me who rarely logs in and lurks alot. I’m sure Rob knows who I am. Anyway I wanted to say its actually interesting to read topics that are unique. Promotional or not doesn’t bother me. Why let it get to you?

I think he likes NameSilo

If have loyalty other registrar u go against Rob

Rob and Epik against the world

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Stop being an Attention seeker...there's much better things to do in life 🤦🏻‍♂️ Get a life

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hello,

In case anyone is wondering, none of NamePros technology is powered by Epik and none of it uses any Epik services.

We understand this thread is to vent frustration(s) about Rob's participation on NamePros, but please use the Report link for that purpose.

Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back