Dynadot

Epik Email going to SPAM

NameSilo
Watch
Just wanted to bring to @Rob Monster 's attention that emails from epik.com are starting to hit Gmail Spam folder.

There are many ways to detox an IP range or email. I think it would be best to see what is wrong and fix it.

As for me, I have done the needful and clicked "Report not spam" button
That is my limited experience is also the best way to clean an email.

Also, for me it is not spam.

I hope Epik fans here will do the same if they see Epik mail going to their spam folder. It will help the mail to hit inbox.
If you see Epik mails in Promo folder, drag and drop it to inbox

Peace

epik.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks all.

Transactional email is pretty much flawless.

Marketing emails may be spam filtered.

Definitely appreciate folks who whitelist us though so thanks for the initiative there.

Regards,
Rob

@Intelliname

•••
AOL doesnt count;

they put G suite spam too. Just saying. AOL?

(if you’re sending to AOL email)

Last edited:
•••
@Rob Monster
As was already reported by me in the past, it goes to SPAM due to DMARC issue when you send via 3rd-party (Mailchimp) SMTP...
Set correct DMARC policy OR delete this record at all.

Last edited:
•••
Anyway to group annual whois reminders emails, they come single file, maybe one email with whole months range included.

•••
3rd-party (Mailchimp) SMTP
Mailchimp sucks. Besides bad deliverability, why entrusting your whole client list to some 3rd party jokers? Why not having an inhouse mailing system and sending via MailGun.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back