Domain Empire

Weird thing just happened...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi NP,

I typed into my browser (FF) namepros.com and got the standard cpanel/apache site, (the one when you setup a domain but don't put content on it yet)

Tried to go to status.namepros.com but that worked, tried namepros with www, same result...

This occurred for around 5 minutes and then NP worked again...

Thought you might wanna know it

cheers

liquid

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Scary... Seems to be working now ok. I know that there has been some backend coding work being done over the last few days with new and updated features being implemented. Maybe that had something to do with it. I'll keep checking ever so often to see if it happens again.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Eric Lyon
Member Services

•••
Scary... Seems to be working now ok. I know that there has been some backend coding work being done over the last few days with new and updated features being implemented. Maybe that had something to do with it. I'll keep checking ever so often to see if it happens again.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Eric Lyon
Member Services

Hi Scorp, it's the www part of the domainname, it is just not setup since just typing the name without www is producing it constantly...

you might wanna PM RJ

:)

cheers

liquid

•••
I'm in a meeting with RJ now and will bring this thread to his attention. I am unable to reproduce the error using FF 8.0 or IE9.

Eric Lyon
Member services

•••
Sounds like a DNS issue. Possibly problem with Cloudflare

•••
off topic, but

what is this "Post Thanks / Like"

Thanks for this post, Like this post, Dislike this post

Cheers
Corey

•••
thought so....will try later again....

cheers

liquid

p.s: happened in FF8, chrome and IE 6<--lol, i know....

np.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back