Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Web Host Blacklist

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Kadenz

Resistance is FutileEstablished Member
Impact
29
I don't, I just feel it's appropriate to start one of these threads, as there is tons of horrible, scammy hosts out there.
So let me start:
vT16 Hosting - www. vt16.com
My reason, they took forever to activate my account, so I canceled. But then, after I canceled, they activated the account and said I can't have a refund. I'm still emailing them to get them to refund. It's only $3, but it's $3!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello!
It seems that things are going automaticly. I think that you can give them a call and explaine things. Or simplaу you can let them know that you are going for chargeback.
 
0
•••
How did you cancel the account? Did you follow the actual steps for canceling and did you get a notification for that?


As ServerPoint suggested, contact them and explain things. I won't think this will eb hard to get sorted out.
 
0
•••
0
•••
it's just 3 bucks no big deal with it, just let it go or try them for a month.
since they activated your account and you have no pending unresolved issues.

Borghunter said:
I don't, I just feel it's appropriate to start one of these threads, as there is tons of horrible, scammy hosts out there.
So let me start:

My reason, they took forever to activate my account, so I canceled. But then, after I canceled, they activated the account and said I can't have a refund. I'm still emailing them to get them to refund. It's only $3, but it's $3!
 
0
•••
Please post in the other thread.
I just started this thread because I know people have had even worse experiences with web hosts and this could be a nice list of hosts that people SHOULDN'T get involved with.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back