Dynadot

(Web Dev Humor) F^# You Pay Me.

NameSilo
Watch
!Note: medium.com is a huge site, and it is safe to enjoy the article.
Do NOT click on the authors banner ad, since he seems to have had a DNS attack messing/redirecting his personal domain.

"...And to those people – as well as the international corporation who took 18 months to pay an invoice under $5,000, the startups who mysteriously disappeared when the final invoice arrived, the law firm who wanted a second opinion on my consulting fees and everyone else who doesn’t respect honest working people, freelancers, small business owners, writers, designers and developers – F^@k you.

Pay us."

https://medium.com/hi-my-name-is-jon/fuck-you-pay-me-5ba7b568afe7

Anyone here who knows how much fun it is to deal with clients?
and/or
How many domains have you developed today? :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have had the pleasure of dealing with clients all my life. LOL.

Luckily I ran into some good ones after starting my career, otherwise I would have been found locked up inside a mental institution within next 2 years.

I still get some quite interesting episodes from people who want to post some article or ads on my website but don't want to sponsor it by paying up for it. Other than that I just say no to 99% of development jobs I have given.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back