IT.COM

Closed / Small job - help me buy some .coms offered here on the forum. Well paid for very small time effort.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

FDR

Established Member
Impact
Closed, thanks for the friendly offers + seller did agree to sell me directly in the end

Hey there,
I owned my first domain around 22 years ago, I own at least 15 domains, but I'm new to this forum and somehow this seller is anti-newbie and doesn't want to sell to me. I'm trying to buy ~5-10 of his .com domains.
So I need a middleman who can be a trusted buyer to the seller and who will then transfer them to me. (Transfer locks are mostly just for transfers between registrars, right?)
Should take you ~15-20 minutes, I'll pay you $30 on top of all costs.
Only people with high reputation on this forum. You can suggest ways to do this to make it safe for you and everyone.

Probably better if you don't respond to the thread but only message me.

Thanks!
FDR

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why not just use escrow.com or something?

•••
I know, right? That's what I offered him too. Escrow, Upfront payment etc.. he must have made some really bad experiences with newbies here. Oh well, I'm solving it for him by finding a trustworthy go-between :)

•••
use Dan lead import, simple, easy and safer than finding a middleman I'll say

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back