NameSilo

Web Browsers..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which web browser do you mainly use?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Internet Explorer

votes
    14.6%
  • Mozilla Firefox

votes
    70.7%
  • Opera

votes
    12.2%
  • Safari

vote
    2.4%
  • Other

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

NeeJam

Adsung.comEstablished Member
Impact
Another thread to get the forum section going but this one could be an interesting/popular one :!:

Anyways just vote for your browser and if anyone cares to add comments below feel free :)

EDIT: I mainly use internet explorer but i also use firefox how about you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i have used IE and opera, but they slow my pc down too much:(.

so i use FF, but i havent noticed any adware.

maybe i should do a scan now...

•••
Firefox here :) Interesting to see how many people who know what they're doing when it comes to computers use FF.

•••
Thanks to everyone who has voted so far :) i didn't think this thread would get as popular as it has.

But so far it looks like firefox is the numbber 1 browser for namepros teens, remember your vote counts and each vote could potentially change the number 1 browser for namepros teens so if you haven't voted vote :p

•••
i mainly use Mozilla firefox. ^_^

•••
Opera forever. Because it's professional.

•••
Wow, so far there are more opera users then ie users. Which is an amazing stat imo due to the fact of ie's popularity. Guess webdesigns/coders, domainers prefer opera :p

•••
All I use is FireFox, it's amazing. It's fast and the tabbed browsing is the best. It's very nice, clean, and professional. The add-ons and different themes you can download are just great.

•••
•••
IE 7 ... thts all i use ... mozilla to check if the site works on both thts abt it.

•••
I often use Mozilla Firefox, but sometimes I use IE 7 too.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back