NameSilo

Web Browsers..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which web browser do you mainly use?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Internet Explorer

votes
    14.6%
  • Mozilla Firefox

votes
    70.7%
  • Opera

votes
    12.2%
  • Safari

vote
    2.4%
  • Other

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

NeeJam

Adsung.comEstablished Member
Impact
Another thread to get the forum section going but this one could be an interesting/popular one :!:

Anyways just vote for your browser and if anyone cares to add comments below feel free :)

EDIT: I mainly use internet explorer but i also use firefox how about you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use firefox. I only ever use IE to check that everything I coded works the same in it.

•••
Millar said:
I use firefox. I only ever use IE to check that everything I coded works the same in it.

Ditto.

I downloaded IE7, haven't had time to install it.

I also have FireFox Portable > I bring it wherever I go :)

•••
antman.ws said:
Ditto.

I downloaded IE7, haven't had time to install it.

I also have FireFox Portable > I bring it wherever I go :)
I have installed IE7, looks really nice. I probably would make the switch to internet explorer if I could use all the extensions I use on firefox. Because of the extensions I just have to stick with firefox.

•••
I use FireFox as my main browser.

Not all that keen on Opera.

•••
Used to use Opera but about 6 months ago i discovered Firefox is much better :). If i want to check my sites coding i use http://www.browsershots.org/ :tu:.

Last edited:
•••
ahtum said:
Used to use Opera but about 6 months ago i discovered Firefox is much better :). If i want to check my sites coding i use http://www.browsershots.org/ :tu:.

Great link! Thanks :)

We're glad that you're fond of this member, but please give some rep points to some other members before giving it to ahtum again.
:td:

•••
I prefer IE, FF gives me loads of adware for some reason.

:td:

•••
•••
I originally switched from IE to Avant. From there I went to FF. I've tried Opera, but I'd need my FF extensions to be able to do what I want.

FF Extensions FTW.

•••
I use Firefox, and franky only firefox.

I have for FF Portable on my Memory stick.
I get Adware yep, run a scan every few days and get rid of it..i'll get over it.

•••
ahtum said:

Thanks for the link :) Rep added

Anyways i hope we can keep this thread going or if not we can get the forum going :) it seems to be picking up a little now but lets hope it continues :)

•••
•••
Definitely Firefox, wouldn't have things any other way :)

•••
I have Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer. I use Internet Explorer the most

•••
•••
Opera, it owns FireFox completely. If you havn't tried it yet, give it a try!

•••
I used firefox - but then found that Opera was much better, so I switched over.

•••
My vote is for Opera coz it is da fastest

•••
*gasp*
3 opera users in a row!
Quick! Register with new accounts and vote for opera to make it the best!

<jedi mind trick>
Non-opera fans, you saw nothing...
</jedi mind trick>

•••
FireFox for me :).

I've never, ever, had any problems with it at all, and until I do, FF all the way! :D

My 2nd vote would be Opera though, if I ever decided to switch.

•••
SAme FF all the way the only problem with t ive had is with the FCKeditor in cubecart it stops respoding when you try to view the source and I occasionally use IE for checking designs then for the rest i use browsershots.org

•••
I just had one of my only problems ever with FF being the Trend Micro online scan.

•••
I use FF as well, awesome browser, anyone here using 2.0? It's awesome!!

•••
I'm using 2.0 and I need one of my extensions upgraded to be compatible with it. :(

I tried editing the file that says what version it can work with, but it gave errors in the options menu.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back