Dynadot

news web.biz sold for $ 19,200

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sinh

Top Member
Impact
According to LLLLsales.com, the auction has just finished and having only one bid at $19,200 for web.biz. Anyone know about this auction? I want to know it is a real sale or not. Thanks for your help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes , The auction took place in Sedo and I saw it when it has 4 hours remaining to close .

•••
Well-known domainer is currently shown in WHOIS...
Maybe enduser-sale, that's why the only one bid.

•••
•••
Thanks all of you. The latest Update Date: 2016-05-07T04:36:44Z and it comes from India. This name is very potential and I like it. I have some .biz like: flip.biz, smile.biz....and wanna have web.biz but it's cost too high like that.

•••
Its a fantastic sale, I think I should re-price ads.biz to be at $10K then?

•••
wow great sale

now I should look at my OnSale.biz pricing

•••
•••
•••
To reach or not to reach - depends on Seller's skills only.

•••
I think it depends on the market. At the moment, .biz is not hot like few years ago. I own many .biz like: flip.biz, smile.biz, ham.biz.....but I don't think I can sell them with good price like that.

•••
This was sale in 2011, not now. All.biz can't reach that price at present.

looks like a 1 day old sale to me
for facts, you need to go make good freinds with
namebio.com

Last edited:
•••
A few years ago LLL.biz were for 1-2 regfee.

•••
right.
my only 3L.biz was picked up reg fee a year ago... qty,biz
maybe this nice abbrev for quality/quantity shall fetch me one day a decent XXXX amount.
its all worth whatveer buyer wants to pay for domains. almost no rules. and definitely no crystal balls.

•••
According to Sedo, this sale web.biz has 1 bid only and reached $19,200, If WHOIS change for somedays more, that means this will be a real sale. Wait and see.

•••
All enduser-sales have 1 bid only.
Offer received >>> 7-days auction started >>> The end.

•••
All enduser-sales have 1 bid only.
Offer received >>> 7-days auction started >>> The end without new bidders.
Thank you, hopefully it is the case you mentioned

•••
According to Sedo, this sale web.biz has 1 bid only and reached $19,200, If WHOIS change for somedays more, that means this will be a real sale. Wait and see.

really? how much time left on your auction link? did you try refresh button?

•••
As of now Sedo is waiting for payment... via Wire Transfer...

•••
This aucrion has just finished since yesterday. About 1 week or 10 days to complete the transaction.
really? how much time left on your auction link? did you try refresh button?

•••
•••
1 month overall is also possible...
Had such cases on Sedo...

•••
Thanks all of you. The latest Update Date: 2016-05-07T04:36:44Z and it comes from India. This name is very potential and I like it. I have some .biz like: flip.biz, smile.biz....and wanna have web.biz but it's cost too high like that.
Good names I have "Times .Biz"

•••
•••
Web.biz is one of the best names in the .biz extension, I agree with the wolf man, that was an end user bid.

This sale has no impact on the value of .biz names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back