IT.COM

news web.biz sold for $ 19,200

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sinh

Top Member
Impact
According to LLLLsales.com, the auction has just finished and having only one bid at $19,200 for web.biz. Anyone know about this auction? I want to know it is a real sale or not. Thanks for your help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Its a fantastic sale, I think I should re-price ads.biz to be at $10K then?

•••
Web.biz is one of the best names in the .biz extension, I agree with the wolf man, that was an end user bid.

This sale has no impact on the value of .biz names.

•••
•••
Yes , The auction took place in Sedo and I saw it when it has 4 hours remaining to close .

•••
•••
To reach or not to reach - depends on Seller's skills only.

•••
I think it depends on the market. At the moment, .biz is not hot like few years ago. I own many .biz like: flip.biz, smile.biz, ham.biz.....but I don't think I can sell them with good price like that.

•••
Web.biz is one of the best names in the .biz extension, I agree with the wolf man, that was an end user bid.

This sale has no impact on the value of .biz names.
How do you think about smile.biz? Thank you.

•••
•••
me too but hopefully it is the real sale.

It is real. I had a word about it with Anshul Goyal the seller.

•••
According to Whois, this domain has been transfered to Sedo service on 15/07/2016, this means that the domain sold for $19,200 completely. Congratulations to the seller and the buyer.

•••
Sell.Biz sold for $1,000 just 6 hours ago at Flippa !

•••
Well-known domainer is currently shown in WHOIS...
Maybe enduser-sale, that's why the only one bid.

•••
•••
•••
A few years ago LLL.biz were for 1-2 regfee.

•••
right.
my only 3L.biz was picked up reg fee a year ago... qty,biz
maybe this nice abbrev for quality/quantity shall fetch me one day a decent XXXX amount.
its all worth whatveer buyer wants to pay for domains. almost no rules. and definitely no crystal balls.

•••
According to Sedo, this sale web.biz has 1 bid only and reached $19,200, If WHOIS change for somedays more, that means this will be a real sale. Wait and see.

•••
All enduser-sales have 1 bid only.
Offer received >>> 7-days auction started >>> The end.

•••
•••
1 month overall is also possible...
Had such cases on Sedo...

•••
How do you think about smile.biz? Thank you.
I don't think it is a bad name, I would renew it if it were mine. At the same time I would not expect to ever get an offer like the price of web.biz.

•••
Checking whois for update, no change so far
web.biz Created: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 | Expires: Monday, May 1, 2017 | Updated: Saturday, May 7, 2016

Can imagine larger sales can take a while for money & name to conclude, correct?
We have to wait and see.

•••
So many one word .biz and easy to own them but very rare one having high value like web.biz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back