Dynadot

news web.biz sold for $ 19,200

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sinh

Top Member
Impact
According to LLLLsales.com, the auction has just finished and having only one bid at $19,200 for web.biz. Anyone know about this auction? I want to know it is a real sale or not. Thanks for your help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Web.biz is one of the best names in the .biz extension, I agree with the wolf man, that was an end user bid.

This sale has no impact on the value of .biz names.
How do you think about smile.biz? Thank you.

•••
How do you think about smile.biz? Thank you.
I don't think it is a bad name, I would renew it if it were mine. At the same time I would not expect to ever get an offer like the price of web.biz.

•••
I don't think it is a bad name, I would renew it if it were mine. At the same time I would not expect to ever get an offer like the price of web.biz.
Thank you and i am not sure that sale is real, we have to wait and see.

•••
What's up with .biz all of the sudden burst? I seen few sells in only short time in between. Web.biz nice new gTLD name.

•••
Checking whois for update, no change so far
web.biz Created: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 | Expires: Monday, May 1, 2017 | Updated: Saturday, May 7, 2016

Can imagine larger sales can take a while for money & name to conclude, correct?

•••
Checking whois for update, no change so far
web.biz Created: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 | Expires: Monday, May 1, 2017 | Updated: Saturday, May 7, 2016

Can imagine larger sales can take a while for money & name to conclude, correct?
We have to wait and see.

•••
•••
•••
•••
So many one word .biz and easy to own them but very rare one having high value like web.biz

•••
•••
.biz is the bomb. It's the real deal. I love .biz domain names.

•••
•••
Was the starting bid $19,200
or did the buyer just start off with 19,200?

Mad :)

•••
it means .biz market come back?

•••
•••
•••
me too but hopefully it is the real sale.

It is real. I had a word about it with Anshul Goyal the seller.

•••
It is real. I had a word about it with Anshul Goyal the seller.
Thank you. I mean the buyer will settle the payment smoothly

•••
I agree that it is just either a random bid or end user bid and has no impact on the value of other .biz names.

•••
According to Whois, this domain has been transfered to Sedo service on 15/07/2016, this means that the domain sold for $19,200 completely. Congratulations to the seller and the buyer.

•••
great sale ...congrats to buyer and seller..

also good news for my
web.png

•••
Nice sale - happy to hear all was successfully concluded, looking forward to seeing if it is developed

@gbs domain - I wasn't even thinking about web keyword before you posted, I forgot I have 'webs' in a ccTLD, not as lovely quality as yours though, that is a stellar gTLD match : super like :

•••
•••
I have industries.biz
I have very good offers for this domain. Waiting for a reputed billion dollar companies like Reliance Industries Limited to make offers for this domain. And probably I will not sell this name to any domainers until and unless I receive high xx,xxx$

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back