Domain Empire

discuss .we.bs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

john.an

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
let's broadly discuss how this TLD is worth.how much is it worth in the current market.????
.WE.BS

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.we.bs is worthless and sub-domains registered as Keyword.we.bs are worthless. But We.bs standalone would fetch x,xxx+ in open market

•••
Given the meaning of bs ( bull sh*t) I can't see anyone using a site stating that they post rubbish. :)

•••
webs.we.bs $1000000 lol

•••
Given the meaning of bs ( bull sh*t) I can't see anyone using a site stating that they post rubbish. :)

I was wondering when do you change rubbish to rubbage? I lived overseas for awhile and heard rubbage all the time but now I read that term is rarely used and rubbish is common. Just wondered, thx.

•••
A lot of words on the Internet come from the lazy pronunciation of English words. Several appear in American "ass" is one, and "scarfing" is another. Scarfing is a deviant sexual practice - fast eating is "scoffing",

I suspect that "rubbage" is a blendword constructed from "rubbish" and "garbage".

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back