Dynadot

question .photography domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DavidLSander

Established Member
Impact
worth investing in ? I've found a few excellent names available will these be good long term investments ?

Please discuss is there a resale
Market for these ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only a couple of months ago.
Last week I bought fastest dot bike at about $10 was easy as a click of the mouse.
Is anything without proven sales history worth investing in. Maybe not be This is business of speculation and if i make a decent sale i will be right if not i am wrong but am putting my money on a few. If your going to go for it now it is probably better than later.

Unfortunately, most of the sales are domainer sales and never end up getting developed or sold to end-users and most drop after a year or 2, the money is better off spent on extensions that sell.

•••
Unfortunately, most of the sales are domainer sales and never end up getting developed or sold to end-users and most drop after a year or 2, the money is better off spent on extensions that sell.
Your sold on dot com so was i but i am pretty sure I grabbed one of the best dot photography names even if I have to use it to showcase my own work.

•••
Your sold on dot com so was i but i am pretty sure I grabbed one of the best dot photography names even if I have to use it to showcase my own work.

Not just .com but strong cctlds like .de as well. If you plan on using it yourself, then thats fine, but try selling one of these to an end-user and you will see the opinion that end-users have of them. I do wish you luck though.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back