IT.COM

traffic wassap.com 50,000 visits & $1300 per month

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
urgently need money so i have to sell this goose that laid golden eggs. apparently all the traffic comes from typo of WhatsApp. do a google search "wassap" and you will know why my domain earn so much. most of the traffic come from espanol spain. so please make an offer asap before i throw it into auction. offer must be higher than $20k usd because i've got that offer before.

http://imgur.com/QaDxUsk

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't have anything to offer but I find this completely amazing. I can literally live off very well with that income in my country, holy shit... congrats dude.

•••
I could only offer $6,000 if you need money bad.

•••
could you upload the Jan traffic stats?

•••
Wow. Great passive revenue, $1300 per month. That is amazing.
I wish I could find such a gold mine.

•••
imagine if you find a way to monetize, and transform that
50,000 uniqs in to $$$ rather just sit on parking.

•••
imagine if you find a way to monetize, and transform that
50,000 uniqs in to $$$ rather just sit on parking.

Indeed. But 15K per year doing absolutely nothing, no effort, no blogs, no maintenance, no updates, nothing!
2 more domains like that and the guy can retire living off 3 parking sites :)

•••
Except that Facebook is pretty good at filing UDRPs for domains they believe violate their trademarks. They've done it many times before, so it's only a matter of time. Are you sure you'll get a chance to collect your 15K before a company with hundreds of lawyers tries to take the domain away from you?

•••
Except that Facebook is pretty good at filing UDRPs for domains they believe violate their trademarks. They've done it many times before, so it's only a matter of time. Are you sure you'll get a chance to collect your 15K before a company with hundreds of lawyers tries to take the domain away from you?
exactly thats why im telling that could be a chance to develop something that would have a chance to survive lawyers.

•••
Very Nice domain, I own Vassap(dot)com, gets decent traffic, not anywhere close 50,000.

His domain was registered 2,3 years before Whatsapp was founded so should be able to defend it.

•••
Very Nice domain, I own Vassap(dot)com, gets decent traffic, not anywhere close 50,000.

His domain was registered 2,3 years before Whatsapp was founded so should be able to defend it.

Good point.

•••
In latest UDRP cases they consider the ownership reset to the time the new purchaser buys name so previous registration history is of no help if a party has a valid claim prior to new purchaser date of purchase. Current purchaser if the original registrant has a chance to survive UDRP.

Last edited:
•••
In latest UDRP cases they consider the ownership reset to the time the new purchaser buys name so previous registration history is of no help if a party has a valid claim prior to new purchaser date of purchase. Current purchaser if the original registrant has a chance to survive UDRP.

So that means if you have a powerful domain as above, better utilize it smarter then just parking.
Develop it and monetize the free traffic. But the content it self needs to be NON potential udrp-filler's related industry. Am I correct ? This is a very interesting topic, TS sorry for the offtop.

•••
So that means if you have a powerful domain as above, better utilize it smarter then just parking.
Develop it and monetize the free traffic. But the content it self needs to be NON potential udrp-filler's related industry. Am I correct ? This is a very interesting topic, TS sorry for the offtop.

This UDRP discussion should be in a separate thread to be fair to the original poster, I will start a new thread.

•••
ok post the link here please

•••
•••
Hi

Pls tell me this domain for what niche?

rgs

•••
Great Typo name and great profit. At least 2yrs revenue multiple ($30k) will be a good offer

•••
Guys its a typo of the budweiser beer commercial and scary movie term wazzup. Its not even close to whats app too many letters are way off. An I hope you realize stats are a year ago,

Last edited:
•••
Guys its a typo of the budweiser beer commercial and scary movie term wazzup. Its not even close to whats app too many letters are way off. An I hope you realize stats are a year ago,

Sorry to disagree with you. Most people type words (especially words they are not familiar with) base on how it sounds to them. Therefore, when it comes to pronunciation, Wassap is the closest typo to WhatsApp.

Believe me, there are millions of people out there who will be hearing What'sApp for the first time in 2017 and their first attempt at typing it may go - Wassap!

Last edited:
•••
everyones familiar with the wazzup deal his traffics not even from 2017 look at the date.

•••
If you look carefully at the traffic stats you will notice that almost 90% of the traffic is from Spain and it's type in. I believe the reason has nothing to do with WhatsApp or Wazzup. The reason is because in Spain, they have Wassap.

wassap.jpg

https://www.yelp.com/biz/wassap-madrid

"Wassap specializes in accessories in all versions: handbags, shoes and slippers, purses, belts, sunglasses, brooches, rings ... And also some clothes. Constantly renewed and has everything that is fashionable this season. Prices are popular, but you also have to say that the quality leaves a little to be desired."

Last edited:
•••
This still means the domain is valuable. :)

•••
•••
The cool thing is if you go to wassap.es, you're redirected to wassap.org. It's a pretty cool app. I had to translate the page to english. :)

Actually it's some kind of chat app or something.

Probably not that store. It's probably the wassap app.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back