IT.COM

traffic wassap.com 50,000 visits & $1300 per month

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
urgently need money so i have to sell this goose that laid golden eggs. apparently all the traffic comes from typo of WhatsApp. do a google search "wassap" and you will know why my domain earn so much. most of the traffic come from espanol spain. so please make an offer asap before i throw it into auction. offer must be higher than $20k usd because i've got that offer before.

http://imgur.com/QaDxUsk

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Weird. You look at the yelp page and it shows as a store. But the url for it on the Yelp page has wassap.es. Go to that and end up on wassap.org, a chat app. Maybe the app bought the .es from that store. :)

•••
wassap.es now redirects to:
wassap.org
Wassap is a free application for your phone with which you can send totally free text messages to your contacts who also have Wassap installed on the smartphone.

•••
everyones familiar with the wazzup deal his traffics not even from 2017 look at the date.

Well, I haven't seen the traffic stats but if the revenue is genuine and current, $25k - $30k won't be bad for the domain IMO

•••
seriously guys? dont you estimated earnings below $100 / year?
similarweb.com/website/wassap.org
similarweb.com/website/wassap.com

Last edited:
•••
Silly boy, you are not familiar with this type of domains, similarweb is not as accurate as you think
There are many other factors, but generally has good traffic, monetization entirely different topic of conversation.

•••
and why would it earn $26 / 1000 ;) ;)
well i didnt see the thread is pretty old anyway

Last edited:
•••
I am going to guess if he urgently needed cash on geek, Jan 5, 2016 that hes probably not needing it anymore. lol

•••
wow i didn't know this thread is still alive and the conversation kept going for a cool whole year. no wonder i still getting alot of offers haha! yep the domain is still earning money and its still for sale. pm me to make offers.

•••
wow i didn't know this thread is still alive and the conversation kept going for a cool whole year. no wonder i still getting alot of offers haha! yep the domain is still earning money and its still for sale. pm me to make offers.
so what are the stats after 1 year ?

•••
•••
Yes, per seller's Jun 6 2017 comment.

He was last seen Jun 7 2017, I think its best to do what he asked (PM offers), likely he will get email notification & respond.

•••

plz post all earn stats up to the time you read this post. ty.

•••
PM sent but no answer received. Is the buyer still active around here?

•••
•••
Is this still available and could you upload latest stat and BIN

•••
Any trademark issues with Budlite and their previous advertising/marketing campaigns? Otherwise, I can’t see a case with WhatsApp.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back