Dynadot

news Warren Buffett's warning: Bitcoin is pure FOMO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OmarVG

Top Member
Impact
Hello,
I just read this news article named: Warren Buffett's warning: Bitcoin is pure FOMO!! Hahahahaha! that expression is funny! :D

Note: FOMO — fear of missing out. Its not like MOFO!! Hahahahahaha! :D

Here you have the Article link.

Best Regards and a HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!! I HAD A GREAT YEAR AND LOOKING FORWARD TO HAVE A GREAT 2018 TOO!
OmarVG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lots of FOMO in domaining too :lookaround:

•••
There is always something going on that cause FOMO.
Before Crypto, it was Binary Options. before Options it was FOREX. Before Forex it was Gold since the depression in 2008.
The only difference is Crypto actually has something new to offer.

•••
I only invest in Crypto, Bitcoin and Coins domains. Because no matter when the Bitcoin bubble is going to explode and drop the bitcoin price to the floor, the domains will only gain more value from now on.

On December, while everybody was celebrating Christmas and new years eve, I regged some High Value Crypto and Bitcoin domains, and immediately listed for sale for $100,000 USD. So far the type in traffic is great and soon or later the fish will bite the bait! :smuggrin: :greedy: :xf.grin:

•••
I remember 5 or 10 years ago, Buffett made a big bet on the Brazilian real. Is that a "value producing asset?" Maybe it is? Because a truly used currency produces more transactions?

•••
•••
When companies like McDonalds, Starbucks and Uber start accepting any crypto currency like Bitcoin, then its no Fomo, its a Real Official Currency for people to use. So far, its just a fragil Bubble that will explode in the next up coming weeks!
The price of Bitcoin right now its Out of Reality! People wont fall for that Trap. All the Official country currencies have stable Price and Value not like Bitcoin. Usually the price/value of a currency is determined of OFFER AND DEMAND on the Market, not like Bitcoin that who knows Who is the responsible to set the bitcoin price, and that its very suspicious for the people to believe, trust and invest it bitcoin.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back