IT.COM

news Bitcoin Hype or Fortune? Reviews & 2018 Prediction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rajnish Prasad

Established Member
Impact
Cryptocurrencies have started picking pace since mid 2017 and 2018 is expected to bear some positivie results for the coin miners.

Although many talk of bitcoin as a bubble, some analysts believe the price could go 10 times higher over the coming year.

Earlier some of the statements made by the Industrialists, Business Experts and Traders have gained interest among the Mining group and the new investors. some think as a "Mirage" while some think as a "Industry Changer". Some of the biggest names on Wall Street are embracing the digital currency, a handful of skeptics remain, though. Lets look at some of the selective reviews made by the Topshots of the industry, Business world and media group:

Facebook Boss Mark Zukerberg:

He has a positive view on the growth of cryptocurrencies particularly Bitcoin and he firmly belives Bitcoin is going to change the future. He has claimed the digital boom could help shape the world to come.

IMG_20180108_150607.jpg

Microsoft Founder, Bill Gates :

Bill Gates in 2014: Bitcoin is 'better than currency' ... Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates hasn't been too vocal on the subject lately, but he has expressed a cautiously positive opinion in the past. "Bitcoin is exciting because it shows how cheap it can be," the self-made billionaire told Bloomberg in 2014.

US President, Donald Trump:

Even the US President comment on the Crypto Bitcoin was seen as positive move by the industry leaders which gained people trust in Bitcoin Investment thus helping in price surge in 2017

tweet.png

Warren Buffet:

He is quite skeptical on the existence of Crypto and has shown disinterest few years back. he called it "a mirage" a few years ago. "Stay away from it," Buffett said on CNBC in 2014, adding: "The idea that it [bitcoin] has some huge intrinsic value is just a joke in my view."

Maybe, he wouldchange his opinion lazer keeping in view the rapid growth of some of the crypto but still not much comment from his side as he prefers investment to be practical based upon solid grounds like the Stocks and S&P which is regulated and organized. He strongly believes Bitcoin as bubble which will soon come to an end and has warned the investors to keep away.

Source Coinpedia:

"Billionaire investor and hedge fund manager Mike Novogratz said on Tuesday that Bitcoin price changes. Since a bubble was not necessarily a bad thing. Thus, bubbles happen around things that change the way we live."

He said,
“Historically, manias or bubbles happen around things that fundamentally change the way we live”. “If it’s the railroad bubble or the Internet bubble, it really changing the way we live.”

He has also predicted that crypto market cap will reach $2 Trillion in 2018. A host of Russia Today’s ‘Keiser Report’ Max Keiser said this month that Bitcoin is not only a gift to humanity and safe, but its price will also increase to $100,000 and dominate the financial market.

Source: Forbes:

Prediction for 2018 related to Crypto has been reported on Forbes below:

"2018 is set to be another breakthrough year for cryptocurrencies. Here are my top 4 predictions:

1. The cryptocurrency market will continue to grow as institutional capital gets involved

Last month CBOE and CME announced that they would start offering bitcoin futures bringing cryptocurrencies closer to traditional financial markets and adding legitimacy to a previously notorious asset class. Goldman Sachs was among one of the first institutions to announce that it would clear futures for its clients on a case by case basis and is set to launch a cryptocurrency trading desk by mid 2018. Other institutions will undoubtedly follow suit as clients demand access to cryptocurrencies and as the infrastructure required to trade them at an institutional level is built out. This includes exchanges offering much needed compliance and security tools as well as appropriate insurance products.

In 2018, we will see the launch of numerous crypto funds. "

Some more r eviews by experts:

IMG_20180108_155357.jpg

Some Big Milestone Predictions

Source futurism:

"Experts predict that, a year from now, the price of bitcoin could grow more than triple its record value. “Bitcoin can reach $60,000 by [December] 2018,” Marvin Dumont, a senior editor for Bitcoin.com"

"Medicalchain COO Mohammed Tayeb shared a similar prediction. “Bitcoin could reach $50,000 by this time next year, if not more,” he told Futurism. “I think all of us are less and less surprised by the headlines that are coming out nearly monthly about the breakthrough Bitcoin is making and it should come as no surprise when it does reach $50,000.”

"Dmitry Zhulin, co-founder of INS Ecosystem says, "Bitcoin is expected to further [rise] to approximately $30,000-$40,000 in 2018 based on its convenience and further adoption as a means of payment and capital preservation. Despite an increase in regulation in the crypto space, I believe that blockchain as a technology will not be hindered by heavy regulation."

Saxo Bank Reviews:

The cryptocurrency will continue to rise “during most of 2018” peaking at an eye-watering £45,000 ($60,000) until Moscow and Beijing begin a crackdown on digital currencies, according to Saxo Bank.

So after going through the reviews it seems 2018 is going to be powerpacked and decisive year for the Crypto Industry and obviously will impact the Domainers directly increasing in Regging Crypto domains which is still ongoing.

But some of the major changes related to Regualtion will still continue in 2018. As Bitcoin booms, regulation will first come to ICOs before moving on to cryptocurrencies directly. However, it is difficult to now predict if regulation will have a positive or negative impact on the industry.

But overall 2018 will definately be a Big Year for Domaining industry.

What do you say??

Will Bitcoin trade at $40000 - $60000 as predicted??😀

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
A Quantum capacity computer would kill crypto currencies over night. It would be able to solve the mining calculations in split second.

Yes, quantims are going to change the world...already having an influence. Things will change drastically...6 year olds will be hacking their parents bank accounts with ease. :xf.smile:

•••
I read in another article that Quantum computers need subspace degrees to operate. In a normal heating environment the electronic signals 0 and 1 won't work at the speed that quantum needs.

Its like mining farm done in IceLand or Greenland at the moment because of the cold temperature. You need +tech+temperature+money to run it. Probably more like large institutions or governments, I don't see how it is possible at the moment unless you have money, tech, and size. A computer hack can hack, but quantum hack requires physical, intellectual, money and environments to do it.

•••
A Quantum capacity computer would kill crypto currencies over night. It would be able to solve the mining calculations in split second.

A lot of Coins are not even mined, how would Quantum computing influence them?

In my opinion, Crypto will rise for the next few years until a new craze hits us.
Remember it was Forex and Options before this.

As long as new investors come in the price will grow.

•••
•••
A lot of Coins are not even mined, how would Quantum computing influence them?

In my opinion, Crypto will rise for the next few years until a new craze hits us.
Remember it was Forex and Options before this.

As long as new investors come in the price will grow.

Quantum computing is so fast it would be able to instantly solve the equations require to mine the coins - therefor instantly be able to mine all the remaining coins in minutes.

•••
Back