Dynadot

news Great Bitcoin Meltdown is Coming SOON!!

NameSilo
Watch

OmarVG

Top Member
Impact
I just read a very interesting article that basically says that Bitcoin is going to crash!!

Here you have the Article link. Its from Underground Finance, trusted site.

So, if you have Bitcoins prepare yourself to CRY LIKE A BABY!! Hahahahaha!

And remember, I warned you all!!! :xf.grin::joyful::ROFL::xf.laugh:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I just read a very interesting article that basically says that Bitcoin is going to crash!!

Lol, i remember many saying that about .com in 2001 & 2002

It bounced back very well, so if you've missed out on the beginning of crypto, get ready for the bounce back on crypto.

Just saying like :xf.cool:

•••
Time will tell...
Iam just saying that Crypto currencies are here to stay, but NOT the insane value of Bitcoin.
THE BIGGER OF BITCOIN VALUE, THE BIGGER THE PRICE DROP!
And the Bigger the loses for bitcoin "inverstors" or better to say Gamblers!

•••

There is no link, the problem with the warning is people were warning at $1,000 so those who listened then missed out on $18,000 upside. It's not about eventually being right, timing is everything. So what matters is warnings tied to proper timing.

Last edited:
•••
I just see market consolidation around $15K, the trend has not changed yet so the price is likely to grow (long term)

•••
There is no link

I know timing is everything, the people who missed out the $18,000 upside will be very lucky when the price drops to low $XXX. :hilarious:

Nobody can predict exactly the date when the price is going to drop drastically, but what important to know now, its that is a TIME BOMB that will surely explode at their faces and then they will say, I should have listened to OmarVG warnings. :xf.grin:

For example, who can predict the exact date on who is going to push the Nuclear button First, it will be Kim jung un or Trump?? :dead: Who the Hell knows that, but everybody knows that will happen sooner or later. This analogy is perfect for the bitcoin price, whenever it happens I don't want to be part of that massive disaster! lol :ROFL::xf.laugh:

•••
There are a lot of buyers waiting to buy at $10K, you don't understand crypto currency if you make such suggestions, as bitcoin would go up if there was a correction in all those alt coins, which is what we have been seeing. It doesn't work with the general overall market, it works much like gold does with fiat currency.

You are calling for a nuclear fallout, something like that would make bitcoin more valuable.

•••
Bitcoin is not an asset, that is just another currency and a lot of platforms and blockchain sites do warn users not to consider Bitcoin as subject of investment. That just another currency. IMO

•••
Correct, is just another currency with 100% RISK of losing your Money! LOL

•••
Wow,

The crypto markets have plummeted today!

A lot of people are going to get burnt!

Buy low!

•••
The crypto markets have plummeted today!

A lot of people are going to get burnt!
I TOLD YOU SO!! I WARNED YOU ALL!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::banghead::banghead::banghead::stop:

This is just the beginning of the bitcoin mega crash!! Its very easy to predict that, last year 2017 was the bitcoin surreal over price! This year 2018 is the bitcoin meltdown, the price is going to crash drastically!! BAD news for the bitcoin "rich" investors, no "rich" anymore!! hehehehe :xf.grin::ROFL::xf.laugh::smuggrin::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::joyful::joyful::joyful:

If you want to get Rich, start investing on Domains!! :greedy::woot::greedy::cigar::cigar::xf.cool:(y)(y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back