NameSilo

Warning User:UKbydesign

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

stuart_domains

Established Member
Impact
63
This user sold this site to myself and another user www.ukhh.net

The user stopped all communication, once he received funds via Paypal.

Myself and the other member involved have issued claims with paypal.

I have gone somewhat further, by involving the law, and shall continue down this avenue unless a full refund is received immediatly.

The user UKbydesign has taken his site down, since i posted stern warnings on his ukhh.net page, this afternoon.

I urge forum leaders to investigate this member as a matter of priority.

Thank you
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I got this email this morning, I have offered this person one final chance. Feel free to send them an email if you have lost money too, it will interesting to see how far it goes.

Stuart,

Im trying to resolve things properly here. I have said i WILL issue a
refund, and whats happened is
no fault of mine, but i am prepared to repay you back. I could have been
totally irresponsible and
let the person who scammed you in the first place pay you back, but to be
honest there all on
drugs around here so you'd have no chance.

Ive recently came out of hospital after suffering a Heart Attack and was
advised by doctors to take
a rest from my day job and to maybe take a vacation, which is what i did. Im
trying not to get to
stressed because at the moment im on the mend and this seems to be causing
more hassle. I lay
awake last night fearful of someone booting my door off, i do not need this
stress mate.

I cannot repay you until the end of the month, and the only way i can pay
you is via Direct Bank transfer or Postal Order because i am not keeping any
money online no more. I have scamed no-one but i am still prepared to issue
the damaged parties with a refund for the trouble, so count yourself lucky
because some people will forward the case to the police and you would most
likely receive no money back and the scammer would get a slap on the wrist
or police would do nothing to pursue the case.

If you continue to make threats via NamePros or Email i will be forced
forward the threats to the police because any stress could kill me, so
please understand the situation i am in at the moment, im dealing with this
the best way that i can at the moment.

If possible could you please forward the email address of the other NamePros
member that was scammed.

Regards "Jakie Hammond" [email protected]
 
0
•••
wait, didn't he take a vacation in Africa? and now he has a heart attact? somehow I am not buying this too well, but thats just me.

"If you continue to make threats via NamePros or Email i will be forced
forward the threats to the police because any stress could kill me" you gotta be kidding me? wow you made me laugh for the day.
 
0
•••
i know its funny, the lengths people go to, however i now know where this person lives and if i dont get my money back by the weekend, i will be driving down to collect in person... and i dont think 6ft 5 guy built like a brick house, knocking at your door demanding money is something to lookforward to.
 
0
•••
this dude is a joke, he is full scammer, computer nerd... who needs to be responsible for his actions...

Stuart, you know what to do.
 
0
•••
Bish bash bosh
 
0
•••
This is pretty low. This guy needs to be taken down for sure, good luck in you pursue of your stolen cash. If you need any help, let me know.
 
0
•••
UKByDesign
Account Closed

Last Activity: Yesterday 08:34 AM
Offline

If you don't like being Called a Scammer ..... pay your Debts UKByDesign
 
0
•••
Stop the conversations, make him a visit. You know what to do then...
 
0
•••
its time to pay the piper
 
0
•••
I have decided to give this person until March 30th in order to pay up.

After that, NO MORE CHANCES.
 
0
•••
film it, get a picture, get something!

I love to see scammers brought to justice!

The first message was like your OK typical scammer message, but the second one was just WOW pathetic. Thanks for the laugh.
 
0
•••
LOL take some pics and put it ona blog! I am sure people will go tot he site!
 
0
•••
wait, didn't he take a vacation in Africa? and now he has a heart attact? somehow I am not buying this too well, but thats just me.

Ya that was sad. . . story totally doesn't pan out.

You say you are 6'5 eh? damn. I'm 6'1 but skinny (hence my name).

All I can advise you is that you already said you were going to visit him personally. Whatever you do don't cross the line man. Get your money and get out. Anything more and you could be charged with assault (premeditation and final act).

A picture would be great tho . . . ;)

Skinny
 
0
•••
Pictures would be cool. I would help, but I'm 5'9". Whether I can fight or not, I'm not exactly intimidating.
 
0
•••
we will see what happens on march 30th
 
0
•••
0
•••
It's the end of March 30. How'd it go?
 
0
•••
They never paid up.

I am now going to take matters into my own hands.
 
0
•••
Go for it. I'm subscribing to this one.
 
0
•••
He has a heart attack thought writes like a 15 yrd old, youre allegedly 6'5 and willing to spend money on petrol / expenses recovering what can only be a $50 domain sale..

Pfft, do me a favor
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back