IT.COM

Warning User:UKbydesign

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
This user sold this site to myself and another user www.ukhh.net

The user stopped all communication, once he received funds via Paypal.

Myself and the other member involved have issued claims with paypal.

I have gone somewhat further, by involving the law, and shall continue down this avenue unless a full refund is received immediatly.

The user UKbydesign has taken his site down, since i posted stern warnings on his ukhh.net page, this afternoon.

I urge forum leaders to investigate this member as a matter of priority.

Thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is pretty low. This guy needs to be taken down for sure, good luck in you pursue of your stolen cash. If you need any help, let me know.

•••
UKByDesign
Account Closed

Last Activity: Yesterday 08:34 AM

If you don't like being Called a Scammer ..... pay your Debts UKByDesign

•••
Stop the conversations, make him a visit. You know what to do then...

•••
its time to pay the piper

•••
I have decided to give this person until March 30th in order to pay up.

After that, NO MORE CHANCES.

•••
film it, get a picture, get something!

I love to see scammers brought to justice!

The first message was like your OK typical scammer message, but the second one was just WOW pathetic. Thanks for the laugh.

•••
LOL take some pics and put it ona blog! I am sure people will go tot he site!

•••
wait, didn't he take a vacation in Africa? and now he has a heart attact? somehow I am not buying this too well, but thats just me.

Ya that was sad. . . story totally doesn't pan out.

You say you are 6'5 eh? damn. I'm 6'1 but skinny (hence my name).

All I can advise you is that you already said you were going to visit him personally. Whatever you do don't cross the line man. Get your money and get out. Anything more and you could be charged with assault (premeditation and final act).

A picture would be great tho . . . ;)

Skinny

•••
Pictures would be cool. I would help, but I'm 5'9". Whether I can fight or not, I'm not exactly intimidating.

•••
we will see what happens on march 30th

•••
•••
It's the end of March 30. How'd it go?

•••
They never paid up.

I am now going to take matters into my own hands.

•••
Go for it. I'm subscribing to this one.

•••
He has a heart attack thought writes like a 15 yrd old, youre allegedly 6'5 and willing to spend money on petrol / expenses recovering what can only be a $50 domain sale..

Pfft, do me a favor

•••
Chuck_Fickens said:
He has a heart attack thought writes like a 15 yrd old, youre allegedly 6'5 and willing to spend money on petrol / expenses recovering what can only be a $50 domain sale..

Pfft, do me a favor

For your information Mr Pfft, its not just about the money, its about every honest domainer that has been mugged online by these low lifes, that seem to get away with it again and again.

Well not this time, this time they are gonna face up to there victim and they are going to learn a harsh lesson.

•••
stuart_domains said:
For your information Mr Pfft, its not just about the money, its about every honest domainer that has been mugged online by these low lifes, that seem to get away with it again and again.

Well not this time, this time they are gonna face up to there victim and they are going to learn a harsh lesson.

Well, why trade with someone you dont know based purely on trust.?

Low lifes are everywhere, from every bad experience you grow as a better person. Being a vigilante solves nothing and is 90% not gonna happen anyway. So vent your frustration, tell everyone you can about this cheese and move on... Easy.

We recently had a huge site hacked and destroyed that took us 2 weeks to recover - you live, you learn, you grow, you improve, you move on. Tracking this guy down achieves nothing for you. you have no gain by threatening this guy (aside from being arrested) therefore its better to take it on the chin and learn from your mistakes.. Which, at the end of the day is just that, your mistake...

•••
stuart_domains said:

A scammer knows that they can get away with it so long as the amount is low. If it gets too high, they know someone will come after them, legally or otherwise. If someone comes after them, they might change their ways. They might not.

•••
well i am going after them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back