Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Warning User:UKbydesign

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

stuart_domains

Established Member
Impact
63
This user sold this site to myself and another user www.ukhh.net

The user stopped all communication, once he received funds via Paypal.

Myself and the other member involved have issued claims with paypal.

I have gone somewhat further, by involving the law, and shall continue down this avenue unless a full refund is received immediatly.

The user UKbydesign has taken his site down, since i posted stern warnings on his ukhh.net page, this afternoon.

I urge forum leaders to investigate this member as a matter of priority.

Thank you
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
It's been 5 days now since he disappeared ....... No response.

Thread moved back to Warnings - Account closed.
 
0
•••
thanks for re-instating the post here.

i am still after this individual and wont stop still he/she returns my money with interest.

This person has messed with the wrong guy.
 
0
•••
Same here, got scammed as well - he deleted the site after the payment was made.

Got a claim with PayPal, however their first reaction was that they can not do anything about it as it was for virtual goods. I'll probably do a chargeback if I can't resolve it with PayPal.

The Whois info on his other domains is fake, but I managed to get his real name/email/ip and a part of his address so far.

He actually made a claim against me that I threatend him on MSN for a refund and would keep the site anyhow. However, I never contacted him on MSN. Paypal did close that dispute however.

To be continued ;)
 
0
•••
Hey diederick,

pass me the detials you have.

thanks
 
0
•••
If nothing is resolved ... Please post the Paypal account(s) etc ... So others will know what email to look out for also. We know they can change the email - But it could save someone the same headaches IMO -


Good Luck :(
 
0
•••
I dislike scammers, let me know if I could help in anyway...
 
0
•••
i will post the paypal email

as soon as i find out where the loser lives im gonna drive down there wait till he/she comes out and get my money back with interest.
 
0
•••
Good, keep me updated... im having the same problem with some idiot in brazil... only if i could get the CIA to drop him a visit...
 
0
•••
Its sadd wat some people do for a few extra dollars..
 
0
•••
stuart_domains said:
i will post the paypal email

as soon as i find out where the loser lives im gonna drive down there wait till he/she comes out and get my money back with interest.


I hope your joking, thats not the right way to go, IMHO. when I was scammed I jsut went to ever forum I could find he was a member on and post that he was a scammer, he soon gave me back the money. :) not saying that it will always happen like that.


UKbydesign is the one that told me that I was scamming noobs for not making "unique" sites ALL the time, I nor anyone else I knew took him seriously.


anyways, good luck with getting it back, you might need it. let me know what the paypal email is, you know.. just to know.
 
0
•••
stuart_domains said:
i will post the paypal email

as soon as i find out where the loser lives im gonna drive down there wait till he/she comes out and get my money back with interest.
Err... I'd recommend contacting his local authorities over vigilante justice... Good luck though :)
 
0
•••
Mark said:
If nothing is resolved ... Please post the Paypal account(s) etc ... So others will know what email to look out for also. We know they can change the email - But it could save someone the same headaches IMO -


Good Luck :(

Wow, I actually received a human response from PayPal (that's new to me - normally I just get these canned responses from them), mentioning they re-opened the complaint I made, and their fraud department is looking into him. So his PayPal account is now probably blocked. Small chance that there are any funds in it to refund us, though.

Still collecting more info about him, will post his paypal ID's (he has multiple, got three so far) soon.
 
0
•••
Look what i got this afternoon, and it made me laugh my arse off

Hi Stuart.

I have not long came back from a vacation in africa, to reaslise what some
little bark has done.

First of all let me appologise for any inconvienience that has been caused
to you. A full refund will be made at the end of march, i have to wait for
my cheque to clear from work. Unfortunatly i have no credit cards registered
online, and i doubt im going to add one after this, so the only way i could
do it is via direct bank transfer or postal order.

I work at a Youth Centre in Wiltshire, and whilst i was away the MSN account
must have had auto log-in, someone has got into my account and managed to
reset some important passwords and by the looks of it run a few scams. I was
just notified by a friend on Namepros that a warning has been issued against
my username, so i aim to clear this up.

Is it possible that you can wait till the end of the month? And what would
be the best method for you?

By the way, the guy who done this has come forward, and agreed to issue me a
refund.

Very sorry about this, you will recive your money back.

Regards


This a-hole is a wriggler, well i warned he/she that i want an immediate refund or ill continue to pursue them and will eventually come face to face with it.
 
0
•••
Hi stuart_domains

I got scammed by this guy as well.

I provided him emergency web hosting for his proxy site, and he said he would pay me in 2 or 3 days. Soon he stopped replying to my PMs, i was very lenient in that a waited a week and a half, then suspended his site. I have not heard from him in the past month.

I doubt you will get your money back, he said he would may me soon but i didnt recieved anything.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Hi Dev

If you have any personal details for this person, i would be happy to approach him on your behalf aswell.

Please advise

Thanks
 
0
•••
Take him out and show him what the ground floor taste like!!!!!! Make him taste the dust.... lol
 
0
•••
wwwLuckyDOTcom said:
Take him out and show him what the ground floor taste like!!!!!! Make him taste the dust.... lol


As funny as that is, the person in question should take it very seriously indeed, because i would'nt be suprised if you hear about someone getting kneecapped for web scamming, in your newspaper.

This is his email for paypal id [email protected]
 
0
•••
ive contacted the FBI about

scriptstoall.com

they have a ineternet fraud department... i hope they knock him out... these @$$Holes think they can just get away with it...

im also contacting ICANN
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back