IT.COM

Warning: IntrustDomain / Domain Match Makers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just registered with them and try to put a backorder. I believe they used to work with enom under a dozen of names of like DropHub, DropWeek ...

Are they legit? Any one has experience with them?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yeah. Like many others...

I ain't going to lie intrust. Yes, you have gotten very good at catching names. But your business ethics are totally the opposite. I think you need to work on this a lot. Funny intrust has the "better business bureau" tag all over site...

•••
•••

Gah! These guys are creeps.

So if a domain appraises "high," they don't give the domain to the person who backordered it? They take it and auction it off?

I think I'm going to barf.

•••
And their appraisals are ridiculous. Prices that not even an end-user would pay. And they are supposed to serve resellers?

•••
TradingNews.com came down during the time when we were switching gears - when all our focus was on catching names for ourselves. Our policy was and is clearly posted and clearly said that we had priority. this was because only 2% of revenue came from backorders. our revenue came entirely from domain flipping.

Recently we decided to head towards emphasizing backorders and we changed policy - we are now last in line, not first.

I won't be responding further to this thread, instead I'll focus on building the new system

•••
•••
Yeah Intrust. Heat is good. It can help you craft your lacking business ethics. Remember that you are getting heated by your own market and possible customers. If you have no customers, you will end up bidding by yourselves in the new auction platform.

•••
tradingnews.com???

I am checking my database now, and I don't see a backorder for trading news. If you had backordered it, please pm me.

Hmmmmm.

What happened with TradingNews.com ??

•••
Well I have to say that I decided to send a PM to Dennis after his last reply. Just to give it one more try. They saw that I had back-ordered the domain (tradingnews.com), and they handed me the domain. I wasn't expecting this, and I really have nothing to complain about now. I got my domain :D. I recommend sending a PM to Dennis to try to get your issues fixed. They also explained some things I didn't quite understand before. I will most definitely retry them when they get the new system running.

Last edited:
•••
I had backordered the domain nenjiang. com which been catched successfully by intrusdomains. But now the domain is showing in My Missed Backorders.

I think it is a negligence.please check.

•••
I had backordered the domain nenjiang. com which been catched successfully by intrusdomains. But now the domain is showing in My Missed Backorders.

I think it is a negligence.please check.

Hi

Certainly contact them but I think you're out of luck.

The domain is under WhoIs Privacy so looks like InTrust may
have given it to someone else.

•••
Hi

Certainly contact them but I think you're out of luck.

The domain is under WhoIs Privacy so looks like InTrust may
have given it to someone else.

I have sent a email to support email.
Why the domain i had ordered have been given to someone else?

•••
Hopefully they will solve all these problems. When that happens you will have more and more customers. Everyday I see you being the "successful grabber" for some pretty good domains.

•••
I need some help

I had backordered two domains which been catched successfully by intrusdomains.

They pushde the two domains to my account after some days when they got them !

But now they disappear from my account . The whois and nameservers of the domains are still mine .

I wrote to them ,they reply me:

Thank you for your inquiry. I do not see where payment has been made for the domains. Could you please tell me how payment was made, ie: credit card, paypal, etc. If by credit card, please send the last four digits of your card number and if by paypal, the transaction ID# and we will get this issue resolved promptly. Thank you.

I used paypal for the backorder , but where can I find the transaction ID# ? My english is poor , I need some help !

•••
Hi 920ypily

Log onto paypal and click on payments sent.

Locate the transaction and click on details. In the details page you will see something like the following:

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #XXXXXXXXX)

Where I have placed the x's is where the transaction ID is located.

•••
Hi 920ypily

Log onto paypal and click on payments sent.

Locate the transaction and click on details. In the details page you will see something like the following:

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #XXXXXXXXX)

Where I have placed the x's is where the transaction ID is located.

Peter, I find the Transaction ID . Thank you for your help .

•••
did you secure these domains?

•••
Please email [email protected] and include your paypal address and all backordered domains. I will make sure we get a complete review of this situation. She will get this refunded.

•••
InTrustDomains refunded?

If what 920ypily has told us they paid for the domains, received the domains, then domains removed again. I think more than a refund is in order if this is a true reflection of what happened.

The issues that have been raised is in thread are appalling. I stronly suggest before doing any further business you take a good look at your business ethics and practices while you retain a shred of dignity.

•••
•••
One of the two domains came back to my domain list this morning , so I wrote to [email protected] !

•••
•••
so what happens if i backordered a domain somewhere else, but the domain was dropcatched by InTrust Domains and is now listed for sale on their site by them? Is that enough proof that they dropcatched in bad faith? I was reading through this thread and i found them to be good at dropcatching but they do so in bad faith just to flip it themselves. Can i file a complaint about this to get the domain?

•••
You cant really drop catch in bad faith. The only way you could complain (in the form of a wipo) is if they are using a trademark.

Just becuase they beat you to a domain and are now selling it is not bad faith, the vast majority of caught domain go up for sale.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back