GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
the domain 5285.com was stolen from enom

i believe i is now at ename.com

pm if you have info

Thanks
Don

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
from enom
now at ename.com
Ironic.
Ename is a favorite destination for domain thieves, while Enom has apparently experienced quite a few 'disappearances'. I believe there was a security hole, that Enom never acknowledged (and possibly never fixed).

•••
Quite sure, some certain chinese guy seemed to have exploited it regularly in between Sept to Dec 2015 especially.. After that couldn't find any further similar (quick eNom to Ename transfers) movements from his account, so i guess it might indeed be fixed by now (if it doesn't simply take time to be recorded in Whois archives, let's see)..

•••
•••

pm if you have info

Thanks
Don
Sorry BiggieHope you get it back.Cant wait for 60 days to come fast so I transfer my domains out of enom

•••
according to the QQ:

RizDkmI.png

•••

pm if you have info

Thanks
Don

Have you got it back?

•••
The process takes time, it took over six weeks for a stolen name of mine to be returned, hang in there!

•••
Sorry to hear about you loosing this domain Don.

It never ceases to amaze me at how people can go about stealing other people's property and be ok with it and themselves. :(

I hope you get it back.

Good Luck.

•••
•••
Make you wonder the history of all the other names?

•••
at this time, still have not recovered domain.

but i thank all who have expressed concerns and assisted with related info.

Much Appreciated!

•••
Last year, it took me about 6-7 months to get my domain names back, which were stolen from GD and moved into eName.com accounts. If you have questions or want any advises let me know.

•••
•••
Hope you get the name back without too much of a headache. Did you have Registrar-Lock enabled?

•••
Is this yours Don ? What a shame :(

•••
What kind of BS is this?? You mean to tell me you had a domain in your account, and now it's missing? How is this possible? I only see three possible scenarios:

A) Your account was compromised with someone accessing it directly using your username and password.
B) An employee of Enom accessed your account illegaly.
C) Someone outside Enom has infiltrated Enom's security and is able to access accounts and steal domains.

B&C scenarios are unacceptable, and it is imperative either situation is rectified ASAP by Enom and you get your name back. Scenario A would be unfortunate indeed, and may be more difficult to resolve. Hopefully they can do an IP trace of some sort.

This kind of stuff baffles me. People can be such pathetic lowlifes. I'm sorry for your misfortune, and I hope this gets resolved in a timely manner for you.

•••
•••
Sorry to hear Biggie. Hope you get it back soon.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back