Dynadot

Want to buy a domain name from a unknown person

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hi,

i want to buy a domain name from a unknown person, this deal is for 200 $ how should i buy the name and by what source i buy, is there any genuine broker available for this type of transction. My payment should also be safe and my desired domain name must come to my account.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sedo or escrow.com. Take a quick peek at how both work, but you'll probably go with SEDO.

•••
hi,

i want to buy a domain name from a unknown person, this deal is for 200 $ how should i buy the name and by what source i buy, is there any genuine broker available for this type of transction. My payment should also be safe and my desired domain name must come to my account.

u can go with sedo.com in this case. ask seller to set 200$ fixed price and NS to sedo parking so that 10% they can take :D

escrow also good but there may be some 30-40$ extra charge to u and also to seller for wire fee

•••
I agree with others, Sedo would probably be the best way to go. Whatever you do, don't just do a blind transaction and send the funds to someone you don't know with PayPal. Otherwise, you'll more than likely regret it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back