Dynadot

Want pros opinion, do this domain worth for parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guy,

I've some question about choosing domain for parking which I've an example.
"summary of vietnam war"
OVT 17.4/day Wordtracker 233/day
-It so different form 2 engines , how could I justify which one is the right stat?

Also, if I register "summaryofvietnamwar.com"
-I would got any type-in traffic or not? If not, do the long name is the cause?

I found a lot long letter words which have OVT & Wordtracker more than 1000/month.
- Do you think most 4 words combination names , as an example , would get type-in traffic or not?
- Do you think 12 letters or longer in domain name worth register for parking or not?

Do you think we could really find a good domain name for parking straight from OVT or Wordtracker or not? (I still can't find short name with acceptable OVT score for parking)
- If yes, do it have to be new terms,niche or I could find them form any words?

Want some suggestions here, because so many questions which I can't find answer from articles. I've reg'd a few without success.

Thanks a lot.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As a general rule of the thumb, the longer the word, the less likely it will be typed in (or typed in correctly). I think you are more likely to get type-ins on products/services than historical events, etc because an searcher is typing in a name.com expecting to find a place to learn about it, buy it, price it, etc. With your example people would most likely google "summary of vietnam war". Otherwise type-ins could include:

summaryofvietnamwar.com
asummaryofvietnamwar.com
asummaryofthevietnamwar.com
summaryofthevietnamwar.com

All would represent the OVT search results you found.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back