IT.COM

Worth the buy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Even though I've read many times that all the words in the dictionary are taken as domains (maybe that's just .com ones), I've actually come across a real word that's recognized in the dictionary, has significance in a major industry, and is a one word name (over 2 syllables though) - but only remaining in a .us extension. The ovt is low, a little over 2,000. And the wordtracker is also low. Google results is over 2 million for the actual word in quotes. The word is very recognizable, but I'm only looking to sale it and not necessarily build a brand/business around it.

Is the above mentioned worth the buy in spite of what I've mentioned? Thank you in advance to everyone who responds.

Other domains owned:
currenttime.us
gospellyrics.us
litigationattorneys.us
patientxrays.com
axleweight.com
feefreeatms.com
jiggleroom.com
karmacam.com
newneveropened.com
nosurchargeatm.com
toddlerwipes.com
trianglebay.com
velboa.com
whewwee.com
yipeeskipee.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
my response is you never know until you try! :)

•••
My response is that it's entirely untrue that all dictionary words in the .com are taken... That's hundreds and hundreds of thousands of words, maybe millions.

•••
wisedude said:
My response is that it's entirely untrue that all dictionary words in the .com are taken... That's hundreds and hundreds of thousands of words, maybe millions.

agreed however php can do wonders these days :S

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back