Dynadot

.com vrvr. com - SOLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
vrvr. com just sold for $40,000 on namejet

There was a bidding war between 2 bidders for over an hour all the way from $15k to $40k.

wow!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not about VR, it's about the brand. VRVR reeks of shtick (yes that's harsh) and it's not going to win any marketing awards. There are so many better options and the money is going to go elsewhere (for less).

Carry on proving how wrong I am about this.

Last edited:
•••
anyone know what vrvr could mean in chinese?

i also love VR technology but not vr domains

in my opinion, vr is going to take off in 5 to 10 years...long way to go...

again in my opinion, i really believe vr will be called something else and some big company like Apple or Amazon or Google or maybe a new player will decide this.

i maybe wrong, but i am usually right

Last edited:
•••
I wish I bought some nice VR domains early... :whistle:

No but seriously, I wish I picked up a bunch more 4L's containing VR. I only have two. :xf.frown:

And what about 5L with V? is it invited to this party?:whistle::xf.grin:

First is Group from China.

They bid on behalf of their investor in china.

They are almost present in each and every good auction going on at NJ.

Same group also bid on Dropcatch under alias First/First1

Thanks

and how do you know this Tera? you know the bidders for sure from China? Too bad domainers can't figured out thee actual info on these middlemen bidders. sure would be nice to pitch to them our domains especially if they are bidding on behalf of Chinese investors.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Its hype. Like 3d tv was. Now no one uses it. In few years vr is forgotten, there is some other hype and you will be there to hype it up.

Vrvr.com $40k is idiotic, what can you say more?

VR is about content, moreso than 3D because now you have enterprise level authoring tools in the hands of well...anyone. The game has completely changed.

•••
I need to get a good vr headset to see what all this vr hype is all about
I can't see anything out of this Google cardboard thingy

VRVR.com is a great sale for VR even better if it gets developed one day.
and might even turn out a cheap buy but will have a better idea if I get this cardboard to work

•••
Fantastic sale (y)

When I first saw this, my first thought was '$40,000 how? :xf.eek:' But after a minute or 2 reflecting - 1) It’s an unforgettable name 2) rolls off the tongue nicely and 3) the perfect name to build a brand around in the Virtual Reality or Vacation Rentals industry (2 monster industries with money).

Virtual Reality Vacation Rentals maybe? So many possibilities. Very nice VR domain.

•••
VRVR is just VR+VR )

The name so nice, you say it twice! (c) ))

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Nice to see another high valued tech domain sale!

Congratulations to both buyer and seller.

•••
This is unique name Tech / 4L name, good buy for mentioned price.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back