Dynadot

Vote For The Most Funny Domain (Part 1)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which domain do you think is the funniest?

• 1st (tie)

YouSuckInBed.com

votes
    23.1%
  • 1st (tie)

MoronManual.com

votes
    23.1%
  • 1st (tie)

SmellMyHippo.com

votes
    23.1%
  • 2nd (tie)

MySaltyNuts.com

votes
    15.4%
  • 2nd (tie)

DrunkenDeer.com

votes
    15.4%
  • 3rd (tie)

TheClownFamily.com

votes
    0.0%
  • 3rd (tie)

OwnThatShit.com

votes
    0.0%
  • 3rd (tie)

ImDumb.com

votes
    0.0%
  • 3rd (tie)

BigFatBunny.com

votes
    0.0%
  • 3rd (tie)

PigsInHeels.com

votes
    0.0%

Bram C.

AlmightyDomains.com + HeroForYou.comTop Member
Impact
Me and a friend/business partner need NP to help us out.

We frequently buy domains on Godaddy expired auctions and Godaddy closeouts. While we are doing our daily "scan the GD lists" routine we often find funny domains so we decided we would do a contest. In the last few weeks of watching the Godaddy expired auctions and closeouts each of us wrote down 5 funny domains that we found on the GD platform. I will randomly list those 10 domains in a poll (without saying which ones are my findings and which ones are his). People can vote on one domain which they think is the funniest. The poll will end in 2 weeks and the winner will be announced then.

If this poll has enough votes we may do a new one soon, with 10 new domains.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have to vote for MoronManual.com .. lol .. since I grabbed it at closeout at $5-$1=$4

I think it's a good alternative competing brand to the Dummies franchise! lol

•••
I have to vote for MoronManual.com .. lol .. since I grabbed it at closeout at $5-$1=$4

I think it's a good alternative competing brand to the Dummies franchise! lol

Yeah that's a possible use ;)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Being the super sneak that I am, I made no comment here as to not tip anyone off, I waited impatiently for the drop to occur, and am now the proud owner of Smell My Hippo!

In case it was going to be sniped I also got Smell My Rhino which is not nearly as funny.

I am fully confident they will be worth my supersale price investment : wink :

•••
Being the super sneak that I am, I made no comment here as to not tip anyone off, I waited impatiently for the drop to occur, and am now the proud owner of Smell My Hippo!

In case it was going to be sniped I also got Smell My Rhino which is not nearly as funny.

I am fully confident they will be worth my supersale price investment : wink :

Awesome! Let me know when you sell it for 5 figures ;)

Don't forget to vote on part 2 :)

•••
I vote for moronmanualdotcom

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back