IT.COM

Vote For The Most Funny Domain (Part 2) - and Get a Chance to Win $10 USD!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which domain do you think is the funniest?

• 1st

SantasNutSack.com

votes
    41.7%
  • 2nd

MonkeySeeMonkeyClick.com

votes
    16.7%
  • 3rd

EverythingSucks.com

votes
    12.5%
  • 4th (tie)

PantyDropper.com

votes
    8.3%
  • 4th (tie)

IlovePoop.com

votes
    8.3%
  • 5th (tie)

GlamourPigs.com

vote
    4.2%
  • 5th (tie)

FlickMyBalls.com

vote
    4.2%
  • 5th (tie)

DrunkenMonkeyBrewing.com

vote
    4.2%
  • 6th (tie)

NoobTest.com

votes
    0.0%
  • 6th (tie)

MentalNuts.com

votes
    0.0%

Bram C.

AlmightyDomains.com + HeroForYou.comTop Member
Impact
This is part 2 (part 1 is closed now but can be found here : https://www.namepros.com/threads/vote-for-the-most-funny-domain-part-1.989429/ ).

To summarize:
Me and a friend/business partner need NP to help us out.

We frequently buy domains on Godaddy expired auctions and Godaddy closeouts. While we are doing our daily "scan the GD lists" routine we often find funny domains so we decided we would do a contest. In the last few weeks of watching the Godaddy expired auctions and closeouts each of us wrote down 5 funny domains that we found on the GD platform. I will randomly list those 10 domains in a poll (without saying which ones are my findings and which ones are his). People can vote on one domain which they think is the funniest.

As an incentive to vote I will do this: If you vote in the poll and post a reply in the thread (with the name of the domain you voted on) you will get a chance to get a $10 paypal credit by the end of the poll. When the poll closes I will randomly select one voter and post his name in the thread and that person will get the $10 USD send to his Paypal account. The poll will end in 2 weeks and the $10 winner will be announced then.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Great contest. Missed this one but ready for the next!​

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back