Domain Empire

Voodoo

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nema.Adam

Established Member
Impact
Voodoo company did not do None has to save my money :) 2000$ It was from my account to the company I have been a partner to them, but they wont to wrong people

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't know what I'm reading, but this is entertaining. Like johanne said, good luck.

•••
Abdullah - Translate this for me to him. His one domain that did 99.982% of his revenue on a daily/monthly basis was faillisted/banned by our upstream parking provider. Because it was his only domain his account was shutdown. His domain was faillisted in their domain parking system not adsense or their search engine. This happened because his traffic was bad/invalid/bots/fake/not real/automated or something similiar. When a domain is faillisted because of bad traffic our upstream provider will do a chargeback on the revenue for up to 90 days. Which means there is a good chance that I have already paid him for revenue that they will be taking back from me. If this happens, I will be sending him a bill to pay me back. :)

Donny

•••
•••
Wow...someone needs some coffee, STRONG COFFEE!

Really, this thread is a BIG LAUGH!!!

•••
I would highly doubt that the domain being .us and with two dashes would generate any type in traffic or revenue. I smell click fraud.

•••
Thanks! I'm sure he still won't understand it. But at least we tried.

Donny

•••
Voodoo has been the best parking company that I found...and I have tried them ALL.
I also love their Domain Sales Banners/Options.
Made many sales using the platform...

•••
•••
We have no rights in companies parking
oh_hell_no.gif

nnnn.gif

•••
I have to have a partner from 2013
It doesn't matter. If you have done it wrong since 2013, you have a good chance to be sued by VooDoo

•••
•••
•••
@Donny , I sent him the message fully translated.

•••
Abdullah - Translate this for me to him. His one domain that did 99.982% of his revenue on a daily/monthly basis was faillisted/banned by our upstream parking provider. Because it was his only domain his account was shutdown. His domain was faillisted in their domain parking system not adsense or their search engine. This happened because his traffic was bad/invalid/bots/fake/not real/automated or something similiar. When a domain is faillisted because of bad traffic our upstream provider will do a chargeback on the revenue for up to 90 days. Which means there is a good chance that I have already paid him for revenue that they will be taking back from me. If this happens, I will be sending him a bill to pay me back. :)

Donny
Allright will send to his inbox :)

•••
•••
I think you need to provide more detailed information.
You can't say something bad about a company without any proofs.

•••
I have to have a partner from 2013

•••
You have shared more than 12 Domains

•••
I swear to Christ, but that did not do None started to have my money

•••
Voodoo and I've spoke but does not have to do None He said that my money was not recover

•••
•••
The account lock the company has spoke to, but they do not do None Is this the right customer?

•••
Has learned that anyone who does not have rights to domain companies, why we share them, to take control of Us

•••
We have no rights in companies parking

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back