Dynadot

GoDaddy ads now showing

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

goldcoinmaster

Impact
Hello today i was checking my domains and none of them not showing ads they all set for ads showing. Everything was working till today is it any problem with ads feed today ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can confirm same on my account!

•••
•••
•••
i also wanna ask if goddady paid via paypal for this month ?

•••
No i didn't get paid yet. Month before it was on 22th March.

•••
If it's not indiscretion, how much was the payment?
x,xxx$ range?

•••
For me it was in range of xxx. You did get paid before months ?

•••
I never got paid by them
Just once and after that never again

•••
@GoDaddy could You tell us when You will pay out for March (paypal)? Today is last day of month... 30 days waiting is a bit too long no other parking have so long waiting time for payout.

•••
Hello today i was checking my domains and none of them not showing ads they all set for ads showing. Everything was working till today is it any problem with ads feed today ?
When this happen typically is because the domain was delete from your cashparking account, the best solution is just add against the domains that was affected. I think the platform have a limit time for validate the domain and when the time is over the domains will be delete automatic from your account, in this cases just add again the domain at your account

•••
@GoDaddy could You tell us when You will pay out for March (paypal)? Today is last day of month... 30 days waiting is a bit too long no other parking have so long waiting time for payout.
The cashparking payments is net45 days

•••
Hi @cyrylhadam
For GoDaddy CashParking, we pay out midway through the second month following the month you earned the funds. For example, revenue earned in January would be paid out in mid-March. To ensure there are no delays on payouts, you'll need to make sure that your payout option is fully set up, and that your payout amount is above the minimum threshold for the payment method selected. For example, PayPal has a $25 minimum.

For more, please take a look at our CashParking page. Scrolling down to the "How do I get paid?" FAQ will provide you with definitive information.

•••
@GoDaddy

So on this year it changed? Before it was always in this way: for january payment was about 20-25 of Feb.

I should expect payment for march in the middle of this month (may)?

•••
•••
@GoDaddy

So on this year it changed? Before it was always in this way: for january payment was about 20-25 of Feb.

I should expect payment for march in the middle of this month (may)?
This differs for Afternic parking - there is a shorter turnaround time, providing that the minimum threshold for your payment method has been met, and your payout information has been fully filled in.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back