Dynadot

Voodoo

NameSilo
Watch

Nema.Adam

Established Member
Impact
Voodoo company did not do None has to save my money :) 2000$ It was from my account to the company I have been a partner to them, but they wont to wrong people

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you need to provide more detailed information.
You can't say something bad about a company without any proofs.

•••
I have to have a partner from 2013

•••
You have shared more than 12 Domains

•••
I swear to Christ, but that did not do None started to have my money

•••
I have to have a partner from 2013
It doesn't matter. If you have done it wrong since 2013, you have a good chance to be sued by VooDoo

•••
•••
Voodoo and I've spoke but does not have to do None He said that my money was not recover

•••
•••
The account lock the company has spoke to, but they do not do None Is this the right customer?

•••
Has learned that anyone who does not have rights to domain companies, why we share them, to take control of Us

•••
I don't know what I'm reading, but this is entertaining. Like johanne said, good luck.

•••
•••
We have no rights in companies parking

•••
We have no rights in companies parking
oh_hell_no.gif

nnnn.gif

•••
That the owner of the site to close your account without reason and takes your money this is the freedom

•••
Wow...someone needs some coffee, STRONG COFFEE!

Really, this thread is a BIG LAUGH!!!

•••
•••
http://www.bannedcheck.com
image.png

http://www.iwebtool.com/google_banned

image.png

Voodoo company has been acquired a for the amount of $ 3,500 from my account
These proof that my site properly
Then the company has locked Account

bro , i know your(catch) feeling, when nearest payout getting banned parking account having $$$$ .i checked your domains got fail list .

look google banned checkers is may different from parking company it may show search engine even adsense also not banned .but i m sure your domain got failist you also check your domain here

go and check ...
https://www.bodis.com/account#domain-status-tool

all the best .

IMO
maybe your domain getting popular in your country when you getting high volume clicks . just look screen short google.com ,cars.com,insurance.com

Attachments

• popular domains.PNG
    popular domains.PNG
    41.6 KB · Views: 27
•••
bodis.com Is this of reliable company

•••
•••
@Nima.Adam .... I had trouble understanding your messages and in case you speak Arabic, I will be willing to help you get your message across so the experts in this forum can give you their opinions on this matter. For I am professional translator :) of course for free. Just type the Arabic here and I will tranate :)

•••
•••
How does anyone understand what the OP is saying? What am I missing? No offense to the OP, but could someone translate this into English I would understand.

"Voodoo company did not do None has to save my money" What does that mean?

•••
How does anyone understand what the OP is saying? What am I missing? No offense to the OP, but could someone translate this into English I would understand.

"Voodoo company did not do None has to save my money" What does that mean?
I offered to translate but He or She gave me nothing and askd for my mobile and I even gave it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back