Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Donny I sent u a pm, waiting for your response

•••
Hello, i found that sponsored links not showing up in Opera mobile and Opera mini. Please, fix it if such problem really exists. Thanks.

•••
Where are you checking this? On a phone? Or just on your computer?

I do know that opera mini will probably not work. Because opera mini doesn't send request directly to us, they proxy everything.

Donny

•••
Thanks for answer. On a cellphone.

Where are you checking this? On a phone? Or just on your computer?

I do know that opera mini will probably not work. Because opera mini doesn't send request directly to us, they proxy everything.

Donny

•••
If the phone is a really old phone, or what some people call a dumb phone then no it will no longer work.

Our upstream provider started blocking all old phones a few weeks ago.

Donny

•••
hello Donny why Account has been suspended . Shared with you in 2012:( What do you do with money you have The account is $ 2,000 ؟

•••
Nema.Adam, please send me a PM with your username and I will take a look. We got a list of bad accounts today from our upstream provider.

Donny

•••
user name been sent, but I did not do bad Account

•••
•••
It was 2013, but when you do stuff that goes against the rules, there is nothing that I can do.

Donny

•••
•••
I've waited for the money, but you are losing people

•••
I will continue our conversation in the PM you sent. Having two different conversations is not very easy.

Donny

•••
Voodoo company did not do None has to save my money I will publish this subject in all the forums and I learned an oppressed

•••
Your one domain got faillisted. That means it got banned. Banned because you were doing something that is against the rules. It was our upstream provider who faillisted your domain.

When this happens a chargeback happens for usually 90 days. So you will not be paid, because I'm not getting paid. And there is a very good chance that you will owe me money.

Donny

•••
Your one domain got faillisted. That means it got banned. Banned because you were doing something that is against the rules. It was our upstream provider who faillisted your domain.

When this happens a chargeback happens for usually 90 days. So you will not be paid, because I'm not getting paid. And there is a very good chance that you will owe me money.

Donny
So only one of the domains has problem? And the whole account get blocked?

•••
•••
They only had 1 domain. :) Got busted for click fraud.

Donny

•••
•••
Nema - I guess you will tell everybody how you can got caught doing click fraud. This should be an interesting read.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Donny

•••
Why are you doing this Ye can close your account without any needless to defend the member

•••
Nema - The reason I asked you to PM me was because I don't like talking about any particular customer in a public forum like this. You did send me a PM, but when you didn't get the answer you liked you decided to post in here again.

Click Fraud is click fraud. Go check the faillisted domain tool, and see if your domain is faillisted or not. That isn't something I can do, that can only be done by our upstream provider.

Donny

•••
I did not do None but you you close my account and you withdraw my money

•••
Click Fraud is click fraud. Go check the faillisted domain tool, and see if your domain is faillisted or not. That isn't something I can do, that can only be done by our upstream provider.

Donny

Hi Donny, I'm new to the parking industry. Would you mind to share me the faillisted domain tool?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back