Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Voodoo is now showing up as 502 Bad Gateway

•••
Bad Mojo.

Point of no return imo.

•••
Looks like the domain's web server has crashed. Client IPs are up. E.g. http://192.64.147.150/ hosts about 13k domains.

•••
Soon the domain will be expired

•••
Actually, the domain was recently renewed and the expiration date is in May of 2024. That MoF*cker Donny has scammed us.

•••
Never understand how he can let VooDoo goes down the drain when it was the best PPC.
Doesn't he has other people running the show?
What the f did he do wrong? He really f himself up

•••
There was at least one entity that inquired about a purchase. I have no idea what transpired.

•••
Never understand how he can let VooDoo goes down the drain when it was the best PPC.
Doesn't he has other people running the show?
What the f did he do wrong? He really f himself up
yeah i really don't understand what is happened..
I can't believe that Donny was running everything alone. An official announcement had never been made.

•••
yeah i really don't understand what is happened..
I can't believe that Donny was running everything alone. An official announcement had never been made.
I heard some where here say, that he was maybe very ill. If he is in other domain circles, has he been seen there?

•••
Voodoo is now showing up as 502 Bad Gateway
Now back up. I wish we were though getting paid at the end of the day lol

•••
Now back up. I wish we were though getting paid at the end of the day lol
Do you still keep names on voodoo?

•••
I heard some where here say, that he was maybe very ill. If he is in other domain circles, has he been seen there?
Yeah I read that too but again was him running everything alone?
I remember few guys were replying to support

•••
•••
Yeah I read that too but again was him running everything alone?
I remember few guys were replying to support
I know that Donny answered tickets at times, and I saw someone else also working on another.

Last edited:
•••
Seems the SSL cert has not been renewed.

•••
Hey guys, is Voodoo still a thing ??

•••
•••
•••
let's be honest the only place active on thread is bodis.. parking crew will be next. 2024.

•••
Wheres donny??? my domains show empty pages...

•••
•••
•••
Anyone know what's going on with Donny?

•••
Anyone know what's going on with Donny?
we are full of people that know him but no one ever come out with an official announcement....... it seems really crazy all this

•••
It has been a couple of years already...his absense
Q: is he still alive?
Don't tell me voodoo is run by a one man show? No partners?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back