Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So we have two completely different questions here.

1. We don't find out ourselves which domains specially had a chargeback unless the number is so high then they will definitely let us know. But here are a few hints. If a domain gets faillisted, and the domain has had high revenue numbers, then there is a good chance that they will chargeback the revenue on the domain up to 90 days back. Some chargebacks don't get domains faillisted, this just means it's wasn't 100%.

2. Payments. I get paid on or around the 26th each month. I've gotten paid as late as the 28th. And we pay within the next few days. So this means I have to pre-pay Paypal before I even get paid. Because Paypal takes 5 business days before the money is available.

As somebody who invented the idea of paying early when I was at Parked, I know how the whole pay early process works. Let me just say that you will make more money in the long run, if I pay you like I do, then if I were to pay you early. :)

Donny

•••
Okay, we agree with you about NET30 payment, but you should change Min payment to 0.01$, like Bodis. It's very difficute to earn enough 20$ with new domains.

•••
Promote ur name first.then park it.but don't park it if ur still promoting it.thts waaay no good.

•••
Well this sucks sucks we do promotions.for all are names.spend lots of time
Doing it.then all of a sudden ur fail listed cuz ur making $??how can they just say
Ur scamming them and just not pay you?and they don't have prof tht they can show us.this suck as we have spent lots of $ buying and promoting them to now get
Told tht it's a bot ?i can show any one my stats from day one I have only been there 3-4 mnths.and holding cash for 90 days when they all ready took there charge back don't sound right to me.?i had 30/40 names and now I only have 4 good names cuz voodoo or google fail listed me?? I have taken my names and just but them bk to godaddy.and now my good names that I left have shity adds tht have nothing 2 do with there name...THIS SUCKS..I talkd to them but they keep trying to tell me it's a bot.then I would have 10000s of hits???iget like has this happen to any one else?i may get 120 hits on day them maybe only 13 hits the next day how's tht a bot???
Ps I ran out of Xanax lol.sorry just makes me mad.all the $ we spent to gt the name and time promoting them.basically a waste of time.love you voodoo but just not feeling the love back.(

•••
Pooper - Not only do you have a bot problem, but it's a bot running on TOR ip addresses.

Donny

•••
Hello Mr.Donny
I have a friend try to park domains on voodoo.com and he have this message after 2 days
In order to participate in the Voodoo.com domain parking program, your domain and application
information must satisfy the following minimum guidelines:

- Your domains must have been registered and active for at least 6 months.
- Your domains must not be trademarks as they are not allowed into our system.
- Your domains must have meaning, having just random words as domains is not acceptable.
- You must provide accurate personal information with your application that matches the information
on your domain registration.
he bought this 10 domains and there active web sites and they have more than 6 months and old domains too he park it on sedo before can you let me contact you via phone or skype to know much more details about this we look forward to have great business in the future

•••
I have a question about the sales landing pages for a particular domain. Is it possible to see traffic counts for sales landing page? The pages are here:
https://secure.voodoo.com/buy/search/domainname.ext

Replace domainname.ext with a domain name from my portfolio and I see the landing page. It would be great to see how many people have visited that page. Is this somewhere in the menus and I missed it or is it a feature that is coming down the road?

Thank you in advance!

•••
Has voodoo changed anything they were doing since July 4th? My same names that have been listed for almost a year...are getting double the traffic since then. I'm still not getting many clicks...but at least a few/day...where I was getting zero for several days a week before. Or...maybe someone decided my domain names deserved more traffic.:) thanks for any feedback

•••
End Game - I have been on vacation for the past few days, but no we haven't changed anything that would cause you to get more traffic than before. :)

Agame - We do not have the stats available at this time. And we have no plans on making it available for non-owners of domains. I think Sedo does this, but we don't really like the idea.

Donny

•••
End Game - I have been on vacation for the past few days, but no we haven't changed anything that would cause you to get more traffic than before.

Donny

Thanks Donny. Glad to see this trending. I have at least half of my names at DS...so if this keeps up I'll move more over here. I did notice one of your rules below. All of my names are descriptive enough to where a searcher knows exactly what they are searching for...just based on domain name.
"- Your domains must have meaning, having just random words as domains is not acceptable."

•••
Agame - We do not have the stats available at this time. And we have no plans on making it available for non-owners of domains. I think Sedo does this, but we don't really like the idea.
Donny

Thanks Donny. I like Voodoo's sales system better, overall, than Sedo's -- even if we wont be able to see the traffic stats to our domain's offer pages. However, I think knowing that metric could help us make more sales though.

For example, if I saw traffic to a domains offer page, but no offers have ever been made then maybe it tells me that I need to lower the domain's price in order to entice visitors to make an offer.

•••
I cannot create new account at voodoo, try some times, but receive message from voodoo:

- Your domains must have meaning, having just random words as domains is not acceptable.
- You must provide accurate personal information with your application that matches the information.

•••
bakintek - You can't create a new account? Did you have one before?

Donny

•••
bakintek - You can't create a new account? Did you have one before?

Donny
i have no before, i move from bodis.

•••
bakintek - You should send in a ticket to our system with your information and we can look into the application.

Donny

•••
I cannot create new account at voodoo, try some times, but receive message from voodoo:

- You must provide accurate personal information with your application that matches the information.
I have received exactly the same email. Most of my domains are parked @ DS now.

•••
Voodoo is the best evn doe charge backs suuuuuuuucks.they are still great
They look out for. EVRY one.i hate charge baaaaacks.but love voodoo
Kp up the good work.

•••
I'm still waiting for my payment. End of month ...

•••
You will know when it's Voodoo Time. :)

•••
Yes, I usualy recieve my Payment about 26th to 30th of month :) And today is 30th ^^

•••
•••
@@ My calender is 30th :3, I'm waiting for tomorrow :D

•••
waiting for account approval
40 domains submitted
Voohoodooo

•••
Thanks Account got approved

how do i set this kind of parking page. I tried some options but not getting exact looking page.

voodoo.jpg

•••
It's the Alpha template. It's a little bit different, but not much.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back