IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd like to see a broker service like dns and bodis.. .plus templates like dns

•••
Donny, it seems voodoo pages only load in Internet explorer . It doesn't load in Mozila Firefox and Others....Please check.

Last edited:
•••

Agree,,,a Buy NOW at this price.

•••
Happy 4th of July Weekend and SUPER Revenue with Voodoo to All! :)

•••

I think it should be a full negotiation system like DS has or had. The visitor clicks on a link and can Buy Now or Make Offer.

•••
We are working on a sales system, it will have a buy it now, a normal negotiation system, a broker option, and just a contact us option as well. We will not be handling the escrow ourselves, we will be using escrow.com as we feel it's the safest option. A lot of my team has been traveling the past few weeks, but it's getting close.

dydot - Remove your ad blocker and the ads will work fine.

Donny

•••
•••
whats the best layout template to use with voodoo, im currently using the modern style, wondering if it may increase clicks to have just title and search? see what everyone else is using.

•••
Our 'Default' template is the one that is currently working the best for us. The current default is the modern template. Based on our testing you will make the most money with that template.

Donny

•••
Do you guys also use the options like page title, title, metatag (description, keyword), etc. ? or do you leave them blank?

also do you use the for sale ribbon , banner, or corner ?
( a small optical "problem" with the banner is that it overlaps the domain name which is right under it and it just doesn't look good that way)

•••
•••
Do you guys also use the options like page title, title, metatag (description, keyword), etc. ? or do you leave them blank?

also do you use the for sale ribbon , banner, or corner ?
( a small optical "problem" with the banner is that it overlaps the domain name which is right under it and it just doesn't look good that way)

I know they do meta tags. However, people should know that meta keywords do absolutely nothing now. It isn't a factor whatsoever for SEO anymore (the title and description tags obviously matter still).

•••
Are the stats behind today? I'm at 1/5 the usual.

•••

Nope, everything is looking good based on the few accounts I just checked.

Donny

•••
•••

Not me, in fact my stats has increased 40%.
Maybe they all came to my domains.:lol::lol:

•••
•••
•••
We are looking into the stats issue, we think it may have been something that was changed yesterday. We are first going to fix the issue itself and then we can fix the stats issue. All stats can be fixed without any issues, so nothing to worry about.

Donny

•••
•••
The stats updating has been corrected for yesterday and today. Simple problem and a simple fix. It was just not showing correctly in your account. All data was still there.

Donny

•••
Maybe I was late to the party but I don't see any problems on my domains except more traffic.

Sometimes you need to be more patience if you want to be successful.

•••
I think it was JB Lions who mentioned it first last night about us having an issue. What happened was around lunch time yesterday we made a change to our stats reporting api which was logging our stats differently. But it was only for domains that hadn't gotten a hit before we made the change. He mentioned it and I said I didn't see a problem, because the domains that I had looked at get hits all day long.

When today rolled over, basically no hits were being registered for anybody, they were being registered, just not where our stats interface expected them to be. So we fixed it up and all is good now.

This only affected the stats we showed in the interface and no where else.

Donny

•••
Thanks Donny.
This is what I call good customer service!. Information, information, information.
Hope all the companies would do like you do.

•••
voodoo is which feed provider google or yahoo ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back