IT.COM
Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
stduy shwo thta pepole is smrater and a litlte spleling mistkae dose not mkae mcuh differient .

i spell badly all the time .

•••
Just checked my email and got payment notification from Voodoo.
Thanks Voodoo!
and Thanks Donny for the support !
Hope to increase more and more revenue for the next !!

Now I can prove that Voodoo is a reputable domain parking company.
Thanks again

•••
thanks voodoo just got Email and cheeked my paypal ..i see i got paid ..

allways recommended To All if u wana parking start with voodoo ..you see Good result

•••
hello voodoo and donny.

thank you received money via paypal..

•••
Thanks you Donny & Voodoo . Payment & Love received

•••
Donny- when I see you I will give you many big juicy kisses!!

Love the big check you give me every month. You are my sugar daddy!!

•••
Thanks Voodoo....Payment received

•••
Hey Donny,
It looks like voodoo is down along with sites parked at it. Is this something you are aware of?

•••
Was just coming here to post that, still down.

•••
It's been weird, it looks like one of our upstream providers, we have 4, was having issues. But everything seems fine now.

Donny

•••
Yep, looks good now. Thanks!

•••
Sorry to ask this question. It might probably been asked before.... Please do voodoo Supports Foreign Traffic and Zero Click Model?

•••
dydot - Yes, we do support foreign traffic. What exactly is foreign traffic anyway today? I guess a better way of putting it is that we support traffic in every country in the world.

We do not support zero click today. But we do plan on offering it soon.

Donny

•••
whats the best landing type to set????

•••
whats the best landing type to set????

Are you talking about one page versus two page landers? I like one page, but I always try both when adding a domain to voodoo. Auto Optimization has worked fantastic for me on Voodoo.

•••
Thanks, all of my domains to date have been auto optimization.

•••
dydot - Yes, we do support foreign traffic. What exactly is foreign traffic anyway today? I guess a better way of putting it is that we support traffic in every country in the world.

We do not support zero click today. But we do plan on offering it soon.

Donny

Thanks Donny

•••
I just started using voodoo at the beginning of this month, so far my domains are doing very well imo. Just wondering if there is a delay in payments for new accounts? Will i receive a payout for june or will i wait until july.

thanks donny and voodoo

•••
Thank you. i like look and informations here on voodoo. I think I will use it.

•••
wao! i saw this thread so late but not withstanding i have go through the pages,pls i want you peeps to explain the best between dis packing companies.SEDO.com,PARKINGCREW.com,BODIS.com,VODOO.com,DOMAINPARKING.com

•••
wao! i saw this thread so late but not withstanding i have go through the pages,pls i want you peeps to explain the best between dis packing companies.SEDO.com,PARKINGCREW.com,BODIS.com,VODOO.com,DOMAINPARKING.com

It all depends on your domains and you have to test them out yourself.

All I know is Voodoo is very good to me$$$$

Happy 4th of July to Donny and all my Voodoo friends.

•••
Donny my new voodoo Account Dashboard got stock on this verification message. No forms, nothing

"Please complete the form below by checking the boxes along with entering your full name in the box provided. Then click the "I Agree" button.

The verification process can take some time so please be patient. "

•••
i just log in voodoo Account Dashboard i got stock it happen with me ..it does not show any staus and click of domian,..even not show domian list ..please and cheek and update us...fix is issue

•••
Is it the first time you have logged in to your account before? If so, then please send us a ticket in our system. Just posting that something is not working on here doesn't help. I have no idea what your username is.

The first time you log into your account, you must approve an agreement that says you will not click on your own domains, etc...

Donny

•••
Donny--any new features coming at Vodoo?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back