IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
the heck what is this? I remember voodoo being publisher of mobile games

•••
Voodoo is dead. His socials haven't been active for over 2 years. You guys should have dipped shortly after not getting paid, not sure why some stayed after not getting paid for month after month. Heard like others he was sick, it was serious and nothing since. Even with that, somebody should have posted some update, him, family, friend, somebody, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen. Probably not going to get paid for any money past due unless somebody is going to escalate and take it to court. Probably most are not making the type of money from parking where that makes financial sense.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I used Voodoo for a long time, but moved a while back.

I wonder what happened to Donny. He basically disappeared suddenly and has not been heard from since.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Is it trademarked because walmart owns vudu d0t com

•••
People didn't get paid, and Donny is a PRO member.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Dude, voodoo is a generic term that goes back 500+ years.

Brad
Yeah, but apple trademarked the word apple and it's dictionary.

•••
•••
Good luck to OP I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.
You have placed a Voodoo curse on Voodoo.
Vudu and Voodoo are two completely different things.

•••
Yeah, but apple trademarked the word apple and it's dictionary.
TM have a region and a category...
anyone could call his grocery shop Apple and Apple computer should stay with the mouth closed.
Btw it will not be a smart move as it will be hard to rank for apple related keywords and so on.

•••
You have placed a Voodoo curse on Voodoo.
Vudu and Voodoo are two completely different things.
I would advise to avoid such domains and think it would be wrong not to inform others. It's too close to the other domain.

•••
Since when did this become a trademark debate? All I care about is my missing money - probably the same as everyone else who got stiffed.

While I appreciate the message - this is better served in another post. Voodoo is DEAD, and trademarks had zip, zero, and zilch to do with us not getting paid.

•••
read owner sick..and complications.. folk unpaid for whiles.. life short u never know ...live the now

•••
read owner sick..and complications.. folk unpaid for whiles.. life short u never know ...live the now
Sick for 4 yrs???

RIP

•••
•••
come on man u never heard of people being sick for 4 or 10 or 40 yrs what's wrong with u
You telling me that voodoo is being run by only one person??
An email from voodoo on the status would be courteously nice

So how sick is so sick that one cannot communicate?

•••
You telling me that voodoo is being run by only one person??
An email from voodoo on the status would be courteously nice

So how sick is so sick that one cannot communicate?

here we go.again man... not only u never heard people sick for 4yr or 10yr etc..but apparently u never heard of companies being run by one person.. u need get out more man

•••
•••
•••
here we go.again man... not only u never heard people sick for 4yr or 10yr etc..but apparently u never heard of companies being run by one person.. u need get out more man

I have never heard of someone gone missing for 5+ yrs while running a successful internet business and just MIA without a trace
an email would be nice to keep us informed....
so what happened?

•••
Bottom line is...forget about your earned revenue at Voodoo. Move your domains to Sedo.

•••
Sick for 4 yrs???

RIP
What happened is still a mystery. I am sure a lot of people are still owed parking revenue.

I used Voodoo for over a decade. I used the landers for sometime after the parking revenue dried up, as that is not a significant part of my business.

Donny basically disappeared and Voodoo went with him.

His Twitter account has a like as recently as July 25th, so I assume he is still around.
https://twitter.com/donnysimonton/

Brad

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back